• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

• Staff

I know an exceedingly wealthy single gal. Lives in the most beautiful home you will ever see. She is staying single for a reason. That is all I know. I wouldn't be polite to ask about her being single, but I imagine that enough is/was enough for her.

• Owner

My problem is I'm getting tired. I'm tired of fighting this battle alone most days. Everyone is at a very far distance. No one to discuss day to day issues and get another point of view. Frustrated trying to make the right choices in life but not sure what I'm doing is right? Is there another way? Another point of view? Maybe only if someone else is there share there time with me.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

7 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

My problem is I'm getting tired. I'm tired of fighting this battle alone most days. 

I hear you. I've found online dating to be a brutal game. Its not easy, it seems like you need to red pill them all, and try to keep yourself going by letting them fall first, and you have to keep your guard up. I've found that online dating should really be called friend making.

Online dating presents its own issues. I've found that when it comes to online dating that you fall easily into a false sense of chemistry. Unlike a cold approach at a bar, the false sense comes from reading the profiles and looking at the photos. Because there's so much gaming going on most women feel like men are gaming them so they pull back way to soon. The longer the relationship I've had was the one where the woman wanted to start out casual and go from there, and you have to play the gam. But that's not easy to do if one develops feelings first. That's why I don't drive a truck art my job anymore, I let feelings get in the way.

If you look at it in the way of friend making your better off. Granted the girl I'm dating now I met through a woman I dated online, who actually referred me. So sometimes your better off just being friends.

Although my one friend said that good women are found in the library, not the bar, and certainly  not the internet. 

• Owner
1 minute ago, pepsi71ocean said:

If you look at it in the way of friend making your better off. Granted the girl I'm dating now I met through a woman I dated online, who actually referred me. So sometimes your better off just being friends.

Strange but true... With guys I seem to become friends easy talking shop and so forth. Women, on the other hand, I've got no luck even becoming friends with them either. Last one I still hold at a distance because within a week or two of meeting her I was told to "F___ off" and blocked me from every means of communication. I now talk to her now and then but don't trust her either because of this. 

• Staff

You have to think....... Just like looking at used trucks....... that there might be a real underlying reason why it is available. So you have to look for clues....... if there is one small thing not right...... then what's wrong in the areas under what you can't see?

That's why your church groups are better...... you can tell when a good gal is faithful to the real boss and not money. . 

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

You have to think....... Just like looking at used trucks....... that there might be a real underlying reason why it is available. So you have to look for clues....... if there is one small thing not right...... then what's wrong in the areas under what you can't see?

The majority is either massive financial debt or the other one that I found is mental issues. The last one was very active and rode bicycles quite a bit. But she had a massive drinking issue mostly wine. But there was underlining mental issues. 

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

That's why your church groups are better...... you can tell when a good gal is faithful to the real boss and not money.

First, you have to have an active Church. We are priest poor out here is like once a month last I heard for services. 

47 minutes ago, kzimmer said:

And... Don't forget to test drive her several times before you bring her home. Lol.

How about test driving for 7 years and then lose it right at the time of getting an engagement ring? From that point on I tried the church types but all them had mental problems or massive debt. 

I can't talk now... My medical bills still growing. Ugh! 

• Staff

So........ if the only church in town is once a month then the the cute ones aren't all picked over. LOL., if God wants it to happen then there will be one there for you :thumb1:. You have to have faith not a box of bolts Rascal Head :sofa:

• Owner

That's why I'm holding out till spring time. I've got a few other irons in the fire. I might get lucky yet and get MoparMom dialysis at home. I'm hoping and praying that this company in Grangeville, ID can do it. Don't know as of yet. 

As for my relationships right now my life is so upside down there is no time for even go out on a date with a gal right now.

Then I've got to get past this foul weather and consider my next surgery date. It's currently set for March 6. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do it with current conditions and lack of help afterwards. I'm going to hold out for the weather to improve so I'm not placing friends in bad positions to tend to my home as well as tend to MoparMom. 

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

So........ if the only church in town is once a month then the the cute ones aren't all picked over. LOL., if God wants it to happen then there will be one there for you :thumb1:. You have to have faith not a box of bolts Rascal Head :sofa:

Do they even have libraries out there?

• Owner
20 minutes ago, pepsi71ocean said:

Do they even have libraries out there?

Yeah, but they are empty most times. Then the other problem is most libraries are on school grounds and carrying a firearm makes an issue. I really don't like leaving my firearm in the truck. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

We are lucky woman like drama.... it causes them to want to marry us antagonists. It also gives them the feeling they are the  protagonists or heroes in the story. :thumb1:

To prove this is true I always keep piece by telling her how right she is and how wrong I am. That really works too when you do that :thumb1:

2 hours ago, AH64ID said:

Ain't that the truth!

At the end of the day nobody is perfect, we all have issues and baggage. 

You just have to find that beautiful woman, whose smart, outgoing, stable (ish), and has horrible taste in men...  I tell my wife this all the time. 

But really, finding someone that you can handle their crazy (they are all crazy) and that can deal with our bullshit (we all have bullshit) isn't always easy. It takes a lot of work, and often people don't want to put the work in when they think it should be easy. It's not easy, but it sure can be worth the effort. 

You hit that pretty good. I have been married once for 46 years this September. We have had alot of fun along the way but it aint always been easy and it takes alot of work. It has gotten alot easier for me overthe years to see both sides when standing there wondering what the hell was she thinking. Its then I have to ask myself what hell were you thinking. Easy to loose track of that one.

As fars as advice on women. What hell were was anyone thinking when they asked me. I will let Jimmy Stewart do my talkingNewlywed Advice from Shenandoah Movie - YouTube

• Like 1

• Staff
34 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

There has to be more to life than driving back and forth to medical appointments and staring at computer screens. My days off I still stare at computer screens.

While there are many benefits to living where you do, getting out and meeting people is harder. 

But hey, there are some good coffee and ice cream shops just up, or down, the highway. 

I wouldn't even know where to begin if I were to find myself single. It's been so long since I dated, and we met in college which is a very easy environment to meet pe

Edited by AH64ID
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

There has to be more to life than driving back and forth to medical appointments and staring at computer screens. My days off I still stare at computer screens.

I'd be inclined to agree with this. The cabin I visited last week in PA reminds me of where you live.

Life is so much simpler out there. 

KIMG1303.JPG.ba250f575d861bd47c4905c4b5f01fd4.JPG

KIMG1332.JPG.43e224cf756c90203501d18f343a1a32.JPG

KIMG1322.JPG.d311cfc58342e7bca171362cc4f5ecd5.JPG

Edited by pepsi71ocean
  • Like 1