• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ASE Certified Master Auto Technician Board Of Directors 1,372 1,569 posts San Marcos, CA Donor Report post

You cant beat that for the most part. My youngest son is 43 and still manage to drag him in sometimes. We usually have pretty good time. Last time he said he did not do any thing. But when your laying

You guys is funny, I think someone cracked a beer or maybe even whiskey  I feel like second in command after @dripley to be making fun of  @JAG1 

Posted Images

• Board Of Directors

I can have the homeless guys come over and pay them to blend smear it all over.

Guess it's time now you guys to get back with W-T and his AC noise. :thumb1:

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I can have the homeless guys come over and pay them to blend smear it all over.

We need to start a new topic, I tried getting few of them hired back in the day to help in construction they both basically said no thanks, guessing they make more then I do sitting still.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Board Of Directors

okay. some forums have strict rules, but I like the fact it's okay with you guys. In this crazy world it good to have a place you can have some freedom. :USflag:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I need some help, checked all my grounds, they look good. My alternator got super hot blew my 140a fuse, so I pulled my diodes out of the alternator and they are smoked... my copper windings are black too. Should I buy a new alt, reman, or get a nice one from mechman? I also really want to do the PCM ground splice repair and the W-T ground mod before I install my new fuse and alt. I understand the PCM procedure but I don't fully grasp the W-T ground mod. Not to mention I can only find @Mopar1973Man's simplified write up and not the original. I'm in a pickle atm.

• Board Of Directors

My alternator got smokin hot from a bad cell in one battery. So you got to test them individually for the possible dead short in either battery. I got new alternator and new batteries installed and no more problem.

Edited by JAG1
  • Board Of Directors
3 hours ago, RedRam said:

I can only find @Mopar1973Man's simplified write up and not the original. I'm in a pickle atm.

https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/articles.html/24-valve-2nd-generation_50/51_engine/electrical/ground-reference-vp44ecmpcmpdc-plus-tc-lockunlock-r567/

• Like 1