• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Searching for this emblem

24 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

If you gonna make them leave some without led, depending on outcome I may get one and I would not want it to glow. I'm sure there are others that would not want the light. 

Np.... I personally like it, it goes with the rock lights and my demon eye  projector lights.  You got it though.  

12 hours ago, Brubro67 said:

Get on your CNC and make yourself (and me) one!

That would be no too complicated to program but I don't think our machine can handle small intricate parts like that. Now give me something that is 36x36x36 and I'm off to the races.

L8tr

D

5 hours ago, SilverMoose said:

That would be no too complicated to program but I don't think our machine can handle small intricate parts like that. Now give me something that is 36x36x36 and I'm off to the races.

L8tr

D

All right, now we're talking!  Who's in for one? ?