• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Qaudzilla woes

A true thief who really wants the truck would have the app loaded and tune written before hand. Then he'd turn the truck on by popping the ignition lock and down load his tune and drive off assuming the connection can be established or hacked. If a man built it there's always another man who can break it. But why go to all that trouble, just pop the hood and disconnect the quad and return to stock. How do they know there's a Quad? You just told the world you have one. Or do like they do around here and back a rollback up in broad daylight and winch it on. Nobody says anything because nobody cares and even if they did they are none the wiser. They just say" awww, poor guys truck broke down. At least those kind gentlemen are taking it back to their shop to fix it". Not trying to start a pissing match but the bottom line is if somebody wants your truck they'll get it and not because it has a tuning toggle switch or monitor.

Edited by dave110
  • Like 1

• Owner
9 minutes ago, dave110 said:

You just told the world you have one.

Funny, how very few people even know me. 

10 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Or do like they do around here and back a rollback up in broad daylight and winch it on.

Out here thieves are too broke. The break the glass and break the lock. I'm banking on that the Quadzilla make it unattractive and they leave the truck behind. Weak :moon: stock truck. 

Every one on any Dodge Cummins forum knows you. Your picture and your trucks picture are all over the internet.

A weak stock truck is worth every bit as much and more than a modded, beat to hell rust bucket. I'm not saying your truck is a beat to hell rust bucket. Just making a point. I already have 3 toggle switches in my truck. Does that mean I have a Quad under the hood?One good 2nd gen. heist can pay for an old rollback.

Edited by dave110
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dave110 said:

Every one on any Dodge Cummins forum knows you. Your picture and your trucks picture are all over the internet

Who in their right mind is going to want a truck with no phone in a phone holder, 245 Pizza cutters, no lift, no cool bumpers, balls that almost dragging on the ground.... I suppose maybe there is someone that likes it that way :think:

Sorry Mike,  we wouldn't give you crap if we didn't care. 

But yeah I agree, locks are made only for good people. If someone wants it bad enough they'll take it. At the same time most people that steel are not very bright, and if they did break in and manage to start it, it would run like crap on level 1 with defuel set at 15% there would be a very good chance that they will abandon it. 

You can always install a GPS tracker in some place that is not easy to find and have a full coverage insurance. 

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

They abandoned Tfarao's truck, it was still stuck on lvl 1 when he got it back.   I can't remmeber much about it, but I think tyler said it wouldn't do more than 10-20 mph the way it was.

They still drove it 20 miles like that!  Crackheads are interesting creatures. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

And you didn't have boost leaks before? odd, if they blew off at 35psi I'd think there should of been at least a small leak at 15-20psi :think:

For all I know they’re is/was? 

Is it possible for someone to start me up a mpg tune that I can tweak to my liking? 

5 hours ago, trreed said:

They still drove it 20 miles like that!  Crackheads are interesting creatures. 

If it can be driven I'd hardly call it 'secure'. 20 miles was plenty enough to get it in the shop and figure it out behind closed doors. Thieves that dumb are not the ones you have to worry about.