• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Craftsman tools in Napa

Royal Squire

Little hard to get them at our local Sears anymore. It closed then the roof collapsed a few months later, then to save on taxes the whole thing came down.

I have never had good luck "shopping" at a NAPA for stuff, they have a ton of stuff out on the shelves but usually the counter folks are pretty crabby. Kinda have to have a specific mission and stick to that at our local ones.

Screenshot_20191116-135546_Chrome.jpg.d60c018b5909330431b54a4041a0f670.jpgScreenshot_20191116-135628_Chrome.jpg.d4549156cb0b2beece6bd09ed556fbda.jpg

I got some bottoms and a top and modified them to all fit together with a butcher block top.

I agree the color is much brighter then my older box, but it's hard to paint match in my case my old box is from 1997 so it would be expected not to match. 

The quality was what I expected and prices was decent, I got them at Lowes everything was on sale at some point. Top was a blemished from the kitchen area.

Had to drill out a bunch of rivets to remove the top cover and some interior panels on the top to drill the sides thru, then just used the plastic rivets from our inner fenders to reassemble the cover plates. 

It made a nice area for my chargers as the top had a power strip built into it.

IMG_20191117_134443.jpg.c3dbc92f75fa8da5a7b3861b6596c4f5.jpg

• Like 2