• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Change in Ads?

• Owner

I'm working with it trying to change it up a bit... 

The problem is normal desktop people see the standard layout and we get paid for the ads to be SEEN. Mobile device which is 76% or more of the people only see 1 ad in most of the there use. Being the 2nd and 3rd ad is all the way at the bottom. I was hoping that some the Google abilities would spread some more into the mobile side.  Still playing with it and trying. Every change I need to give 24 to 48 hours for settle time. 

Originally it was only header, footer and side bar. Desktop again will at least see header and sidebar ads. Mobile devices only sees the header because no one rarely scrolls all the way down past the post box to see the sidebar and footer. 

You have remember most of this hasn't been looked at in nearly 4 years. There is a lot of new options and code features but I need time to try these options. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1