• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
AH64ID

Change in Ads?

Playing with the Adsense server it will settle here in a bit. I need to see how Google wants to lay adds out. Then I need to do some code work to control the excessive amount in places. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

seeing the same issue here too. sent a support about it today.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm working with it trying to change it up a bit... 

The problem is normal desktop people see the standard layout and we get paid for the ads to be SEEN. Mobile device which is 76% or more of the people only see 1 ad in most of the there use. Being the 2nd and 3rd ad is all the way at the bottom. I was hoping that some the Google abilities would spread some more into the mobile side.  Still playing with it and trying. Every change I need to give 24 to 48 hours for settle time. 

Originally it was only header, footer and side bar. Desktop again will at least see header and sidebar ads. Mobile devices only sees the header because no one rarely scrolls all the way down past the post box to see the sidebar and footer. 

You have remember most of this hasn't been looked at in nearly 4 years. There is a lot of new options and code features but I need time to try these options. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1