• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Riots

• Owner

Extremely hot... it grows on you. Lots of stuff to check out. Weather is a big limit on what you can do... Im not worried being this is Eileen's oldest daughters place so later in the winter time we can come back and visit again. The COVID-19 crap has most everything tourist wise shut down. It was great to get away and get mom off my mind. For my trip in years it was nice to get out and just go somewhere beyond Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Im lagging going home with active riots still around, also going to time it to leave during the coolest night. Im safe where i am at. Also I have my pistol and one rifle loaded yet.

• Staff

I like the pics of the 'Red Moose'.

I think these rioters are pissed because they don't have the balls (like Mike's truck) to work hard and get somewhere in life. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

me and my brother have been discussing things for many years about how things will go down and so far we have been pretty much on the money. eventually the fecal matter WILL hit the oscillating rotator and those who are not ready will be in a world of suffering.

here is a good letter outlining many things that are coming to light...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now

• Like 1

• Owner
7 hours ago, CUMMINSDIESELPWR said:

me and my brother have been discussing things for many years about how things will go down and so far we have been pretty much on the money. eventually the fecal matter WILL hit the oscillating rotator and those who are not ready will be in a world of suffering.

here is a good letter outlining many things that are coming to light...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now

Sure does put the finger on Democrats.

• Like 1

• Staff

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS I HADN'T HAD A CHANCE TO REFINE IT. I THINK WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.

I am on the side of the police officers around the country. Often placing their lives on the line..... heavy levels of stress.... and the very people they try helping to go straight show so little respect, show nothing but divergent attitudes, disobedience and a kind of aggravation in an attempt to provoke the police officer. These are tactics being used by many of these people on the dark side today. They want to cause anyone, by provoking others, to do something they can sue you for and cause a deterioration of commonly accepted laws of fairness or solutions. They can sue you or me for what is called an act of 'Bad Faith' or 'unconstitutional use' of a particular law. They are evil and even tho a lawyer can be disbarred for lies, is able to make excuses like 'Oh, I have so many cases that I got them mixed up and thought that's what had happened. These people are evil in their ways to get your anger and get you to do something you will regret. They will constantly attempt to make things more difficult. This is the same thing they are doing to police officers around the country. You know a person can only take so much, but  a police officer runs into it day in a day out. We all have a breaking point that these evil people play on. It is becoming the norm. It is also a tactic that is tough to describe, pin down or prove to the court of law. That is an evil thing, hidden tactics, just like the dark side indeed.

Anyhow the point I'm making is not only do you need to watch out for when someone is trying to aggravate or cause distress, but that even in common situations, a dark person can cause a distressing situation merely by doing nothing and using a face of simply that they are lazy, they will exhaust your patience to the point you act in a manner to which you can no longer take it so they can sue you. Many have an unfair advantage with little to lose and get unlimited free legal aid from liberal lawyers that also try provoking you to an overwhelming stress so that you offer them money to settle. In my case they would throw another allegation to the court file almost each week in another attempt to get me to offer them money.

Please watch out people the world is changing and the dark side is becoming all the more provocative, hidden against the odds of good plain simple honest folks. The police are on the front of a completely aggravating generation of devils. To tell you the truth... I don't know how they can take it.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Unfortunately, sooner or later this will probably turn into much more bloodshed. A civil war or sorts. The government is putting the people against one another through the media. It fuels the race issue with high octane racing gas and it's catching fast. It won't take much to cause an explosion. What we've seen so far will pale in comparison. Sad to see this country go that way. 

• Staff

I just want everyone to be a bit wary of who they are dealing with these days. I find most on this forum to be good type folks. Plain simple honest people hard working... don't have time to protest or cause problems. We are all too busy just keeping life together for our families.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my take on all this is im neither for nor against the police. yes on one hand they are being persecuted for doing their job, however there still is a severe amount of corruption and abuse of power.

they chose to be police, they work for us, and they are not all high and mighty.  sadly we can never have a just system as long as a human woman or man is in a position of power and authority as a great majority cant resist the temptation to turn to corruption or abusing their power.

i dont condone the public murder of anyone by police nor do i condone the public murder of police by anyone, but law enforcement is not as perfect and law abiding as society puts them out to be.

law enforcement needs absolute accountability for their actions and its wrong for them to be protected (we all know they are) along with the justice system, judges, etc etc...  because in the end they are just human beings like everyone else capable of being corrupted and imperfect, just because they swore an oath, have a badge and gun then choose to abuse that power doesnt give them the right to be unquestionably innocent.

i dont know why society has put law enforcement on a pedestal and worships them as they can do no wrong while they bend us over and rape our wallets and freedoms.

we need change but sadly we are already going down the rabbit hole and all i see happening is martial law and a police state by the government...

i have a headache now.

15 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Sure does put the finger on Democrats.

sadly republican or democrat, both sides are playing the same game on the tennis court. we are the tennis ball...  our entire government is corrupt and power hungry

12 hours ago, JAG1 said:

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS I HADN'T HAD A CHANCE TO REFINE IT. I THINK WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.

I am on the side of the police officers around the country. Often placing their lives on the line..... heavy levels of stress.... and the very people they try helping to go straight show so little respect, show nothing but divergent attitudes, disobedience and a kind of aggravation in an attempt to provoke the police officer. These are tactics being used by many of these people on the dark side today. They want to cause anyone, by provoking others, to do something they can sue you for and cause a deterioration of commonly accepted laws of fairness or solutions. They can sue you or me for what is called an act of 'Bad Faith' or 'unconstitutional use' of a particular law. They are evil and even tho a lawyer can be disbarred for lies, is able to make excuses like 'Oh, I have so many cases that I got them mixed up and thought that's what had happened. These people are evil in their ways to get your anger and get you to do something you will regret. They will constantly attempt to make things more difficult. This is the same thing they are doing to police officers around the country. You know a person can only take so much, but  a police officer runs into it day in a day out. We all have a breaking point that these evil people play on. It is becoming the norm. It is also a tactic that is tough to describe, pin down or prove to the court of law. That is an evil thing, hidden tactics, just like the dark side indeed.

Anyhow the point I'm making is not only do you need to watch out for when someone is trying to aggravate or cause distress, but that even in common situations, a dark person can cause a distressing situation merely by doing nothing and using a face of simply that they are lazy, they will exhaust your patience to the point you act in a manner to which you can no longer take it so they can sue you. Many have an unfair advantage with little to lose and get unlimited free legal aid from liberal lawyers that also try provoking you to an overwhelming stress so that you offer them money to settle. In my case they would throw another allegation to the court file almost each week in another attempt to get me to offer them money.

Please watch out people the world is changing and the dark side is becoming all the more provocative, hidden against the odds of good plain simple honest folks. The police are on the front of a completely aggravating generation of devils. To tell you the truth... I don't know how they can take it.

its called evil and the driving force is satan.  so many people in the world today are willing to let themselves be led on the wrong path. what is happening now will only get worse as it is foretold and i am ready. i coined a phrase a couple years ago "we live in the age of the great distraction"  the good will be portrayed as the bad and the bad will be portrayed as the good, even says so in the bible somewhere.  this is all supposed to happen and we are at a point that only the big man above can put a stop to this sh!tshow.

Edited by CUMMINSDIESELPWR
  • Like 4

• Staff

Yes, I too want Walter Cronkite back. Paul Harvey was great too.

Now a days I get better news from mopar1973man.com and my wood stove glass. :thumb1: 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

@CUMMINSDIESELPWR well said man. It's a seek game these people been playing since begging of time itself, they just now coming out of woods out in open. They are evil and corrupted to the core. One thing calms me down is, if Bible is true which it proves itself to be every day more and more, then all these pieces of garbage have a special place reserved for them.

10 hours ago, IBMobile said:

It's not news any more but propaganda; you better agree or you'll be called something nasty, cast out to wither until you prostrate yourself before the  masses and shout  "Mea Culpa"!     

It's legal to decive now, smith-mundt act been reinstated recently. To me that means everyone that let this happen is corrupt to the core and will do anything for the money, they don't even have to sell their soul, because they don't have one. 

14 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

Sh!tshow is right, I can't watch the news anymore other than maybe the weather ( and they're wrong half the time to ) it just angers me. Disgusts me and generally makes me sick.

Welcome to the club. I've always known that this world is not what It seems, just couldn't quite put my finger on it to be sure. Well now with information traveling at a speed of light and the abundance of it, if you have good discernment you can clearly see the end goal agenda, which is total control. Just look at some movies from 80s and 90s, like demolition man, total recall, escape from new York, terminator,  they live, etc etc, there are plenty of them. These  people behind the wheel of this world, know the agenda and they use tv to preprogramm us with what's to come, that way you're not in such a shock when it happens. Plus they believe it lifts Karma off of them, buy them telling you what they're going to do before they do it. We plan something for next few weeks or a year they plan ahead at least a hundred. The technology has advanced to the point that they are now able to move forward at exponential rate to their final goal, which has always been total control. I got to give them a credit for being so well organized and patient. I could write a few more pages to break some things down but who has time for that. 

• Staff

They think the truth is whatever their lips conjure up and have a bent to destroy. The colleges and Gov't handouts have helped to destroy the work ethic in America so they don't have the balls to do good honest hard work They are letting Evil get a stronger foothold everyday and lies are the main tool in their toolbox.

I'm so glad to see all the members on this forum who know the satisfaction of hard work and tremendous sense of accomplishment we have all experienced. I am glad to be part of it and a member here.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

• Staff

@Mopar1973Man and @JAG1 I agree with you both. It really disappoints me seeing how this country has been on a downward spiral due to politics. They're ruining the country in a power struggle but the ones that will ultimately pay in more ways than just money are us. The American people. It's all kind of embarrassing, with the internet we are on a world stage and everyone can see how we are all being manipulated and controlled like a bunch of sheep to be used as pawns in a political chess game. I'm very angry over the whole thing personally but what can one person do when the majority doesn't even see it? All we can do I suppose it prepare for the worst and hope and pray for the best.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1