• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEYONE!

• Staff

I just wanted to take a minute before the ball drops and all to wish everyone here on our little piece of the web a Happy New Year. 

I hope and pray that 2021 is better than 2020. It's been a rough year for me and my household. I'm sure we've all had our ups and downs one way or the other. 

Let's all keep our heads up, the rubber side down and the turbos spooling and tires spinning.

Cheers to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year!

Speaking of tires spinning, after my son and I fixed the heater core in my truck today we went for a ride down the road.  Once we got out of the housing complex I stopped and put the Quad on "kill" and pushed the skinny pedal to the floor. :burnout: After laying a nice patch and some smoke I let off and we continued on our test drive.  When we got back home my wife was outside taking down some of the Christmas decorations.  She asked me "did you hear someone spinning their tires a little while ago?"  Nope, we didn't hear anything.  :whistle: 

• Like 1

• Staff
1 hour ago, hdpwipmonkey said:

If I would of said it with a smile, she would of known I was lying...  Better to play it cool.

What does she usually do when your caught telling a lie? Not sure I want to know......:lmao2:

• Like 1

• Staff

Which means others will step in to help him run things. All they want is contrary to everything the good hard working industrious American way of life folks want, just to make their own way, stand on their own two feet and do the right thing.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Which means others will step in to help him run things. All they want is contrary to everything the good hard working industrious American way of life folks want, just to make their own way, stand on their own two feet and do the right thing.

There is a lot of truth in what you say. I do believe we need to take care of our own. But lining up for government handouts is counter productive as I believe you know. I am afraid thats the ones that will help him. Give a man a fish and feed him for the day. Teach him how to fish and he can feed himself for life. I could stand for this type of free education. The community college system was created for just such a thing over one hundred years ago to help minorities and the less fortunate to continue there education at higher level and better themselves. I like to think that most folks would rather to that step and not just look for a hand out.

Just to maintain perspective, I dont believe this to be the solution for the pandemic but more a solution for moving on after. 

• Like 3

• Staff

Back in the day while in college I remember it often generally weighed heavy, with others too, in the way they talked that it was important to learn something so you can be self sufficient with a skill, trade, or management ability to do a job that you like. Now I'm not so sure about the colleges, seem to have have a different approach

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Happy New Years to all the family here...

The only thing that has me seriously worried is the simple fact Biden is coming into office and he's not all mentally there up stairs and a few fries short of a "Happy Meal".

Don't worry. Comealong Harris and blm will knock him off shortly. Its all part of the " plan".