• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Armored 2nd Gen...just in case

Andyba20

• Staff

In the future we won't have to worry about getting ammo.   Biden and his clowns from the swamp are going to push for a national registration of ALL guns, then make most of them illegal to own and confiscate them.  You'll be lucky if you're left with single shot .22 or 20gauge shot gun.

Remember, a gun with no ammo is a club.   318462038_animated-smileys-brutal-violent-2091.gif.5c381bae62eb74f98afe340b35710cf0.gif

• Like 1

Mostly I load my own 5.56 and 7.62 NATO. I find that I can build a better more accurate round than I buy. If you want, I will share my recipes. Keep in mind that every rifle is different, and some tuning is required. Just like Mike and his Quad tunes, these work for my boom sticks, but may need to tweeked for yours.

Mark

PS I have other loads as well if you really want to go down the rabbit hole.

All the reloaders here have plenty of brass, can’t get primers. 

Also, as a nation we have grown accustomed and numb to the gun grab threats throughout political cycles over the years, but this one is different gentlemen. It’s gonna happen as fast as it did with the non emissions compliant tuners. Overnight. As long as we can still get a cheeseburgers at McDonalds for 99 cents the vast majority of the population won’t do a thing to push back on losing liberties. 

• Staff
14 hours ago, IBMobile said:

In the future we won't have to worry about getting ammo.   Biden and his clowns from the swamp are going to push for a national registration of ALL guns, then make most of them illegal to own and confiscate them.  You'll be lucky if you're left with single shot .22 or 20gauge shot gun.

Remember, a gun with no ammo is a club.   318462038_animated-smileys-brutal-violent-2091.gif.5c381bae62eb74f98afe340b35710cf0.gif

You see the real problem is IBMobile's sign he puts out front,''I BUY GOLD and SILVER'', he's running out of room to bury all the carnage, but the crime rate has dropped in his area. :thumbup2:

Just the fact that most of us own guns helps America and keeps the crime rates down.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

Still the biggest problem I see...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Now think of all the gun laws and infringement that the Gov't have leveled on the US citizen concerning firearms and weapons.

• Like 2

Why not just shoot all the traitors, isn't how they were delt with in the passed. They all swear to protect the constitution, never mind the constitution, are we free or are we slaves ? I know most are slaves but I also know there's plenty of free people left that are not scared of boogie man. The choice is yours really, I've made mine long ago, you come take my freedom I'll take yours. "Leave free or die" 

I can't believe how they got so many scared running to get their shoot for this common cold and they done 0 research on the agenda and the industry. You go to tell them and they look at you like you're crazy, you tell them it's not my opinion it's a fact that is posted on their own websites and still blank stare back. Got most of society dumbed down so much who needs weapons, biggest weapon ever made was TV, get everyone busy chasing dreams and watch tv, they'll have no time left to use their own brains. Not sure how many here know the big picture and end game, but it's not humane at all, infact it's completely opposite.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

... and social media. 

I don't watch a lot of TV now. I dropped out of the FB crap too. 

Little tv that I watch is to see what bs they're pushing, strictly for educational purposes. Anything they push run the other way, anything that gets 24/7 coverage is their creation and agenda. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Andyba20 said:

@Dieselfuture I noticed your Formula. I’ve got a Formula 357SR. Headed to dewinterize it tomorrow. Most fun boat I’ve ever owned, but gotta sell it. 

It was my step dad's, he traded it for a bike last year, it was a fun boat to go to lake Michigan and few other lakes and rivers we've gone on. He got an older lund with a 115hp Yamaha now, he loves it, but these bastards closed Canada borders just in time for him not to be able to go to his favorite fishing spot. Nicest way of saying it he's not happy about it, work your whole life and then you go to enjoy it and you can't because of some bs. 

• Like 1

• Staff

For real news, actually a week spent on the research before she places any story on You Tube...... Her Name is Dr. Sam Bailey, very intelligent, does the reading and real math in order to report the truth with proper perspectives. She is a very great person with a refreshing honesty. I think she is on her way up thru the ranks. I just hope she never gets poisoned by all the phoney baloney that is so prevalent today. In fact there is so much BS today it is even camoflaged with a sophisticated bent perspective that ,they themselves often believe. The real pandemic is the bs and deaths caused by unfounded restrictions supported by bent statistics and improper comparitive math. She can explain it so well you need to listen to her because you will never know how much poison we are being fed until you do. :smart:

Maybe someone could link it for me.

• Like 2

• Staff
3 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Just be careful, there's a lot of agents in place playing both sides, take the good and leave the rest. 

I think she is the real thing..... wish she had a broken second gen..... i'd go repair it for her.

I just watched another Video by her about improving your immune system..........Get this you guys/gals..... she even said stop listening to the news it will improve your health. Got to love her. She is absolutely terrific, first rate.

• Haha 2

• Staff
55 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

No that my plan you can't have it! Haul the RV and have my 2006 Dodge set up with tools to fix @JAG1 truck that is always broken.

I'm not a mechanic unless I get to meet this here Dr. Sam Bailey. Can I borrow the 06 so I look like one!?

If you guys take time listen real close to her, she has done the research and is very highly educated. She exposes the hype and bs of everything with the so called pandemic. It is amazing the amount of disregard for science that has been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes from the very beginning.

Edited by JAG1