• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone with an RV near N.W. Ohio?

• Owner

I've never been past the Mississippi River. Farthest east I was to my grand parents place (Minnesota) back when I was young like 6 or 7 years old. Then went back for a reunion for my Mom but that was in like the 90's and not be out that way again. I'm trying to slowly get ready for travel this year I really wanna bust out and hit some of the members of the website.

I would love to see people gather together into group in there area and build clubs of sorts and help each other out and get together in times of repair and need and get help then too. We are all neighbor of sorts but with wider gap between us. :thumb1:

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Owner

Seriously I've taken care my Mom @MoparMomover 16 years till she pasted in 2020. Now I no longer have restrictions of staying at home and do want to travel to see some of the rest of the United States too. I've got members I want to catch up with like @dripleywhich might come this way when he retires. Then there is @towhungerfordI want to meet down in Louisiana. There is several name I'd like to meet.  I also had the idea of going state by state and calling out on here for each state and asking if people need help and working my way across the US by doing jobs for the members and getting to know then one at a time. Opytimally would be getting Thor (2006 Dodge) finalized and haul my RV from job to job and having my tools on the back and living out of my RV for a few months. Dumb idea but it might happen some day...

• Like 1

• Owner

Well my first trip was suppose to be chasing @IBMobile, @IBMOBILE-JEN and @JAG1 down to Mono Village in CA for a camping trip but my luck was bad and broke the input shaft of my transmission and ended up staying here to work and my nest egg for that trip disappeared. So now try again in the spring ot see if I can get it together and do the meet and greet in Cally with those guys and then move on from there. Put of that is also getting my RV in good shape to travel too!

Kind of like today I've got to hurry up and get a transmission done on a 2006 Dodge before tomorrow being the temp outside will fall to mere 0*F and I'm stuck working outside too. Ekkk! Then got a 2001 Dodge V10 needs a water pump. Oh fun!

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
8 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Well my first trip was suppose to be chasing @IBMobile, @IBMOBILE-JEN and @JAG1 down to Mono Village in CA for a camping trip but my luck was bad and broke the input shaft of my transmission and ended up staying here to work and my nest egg for that trip disappeared. So now try again in the spring ot see if I can get it together and do the meet and greet in Cally with those guys and then move on from there. Put of that is also getting my RV in good shape to travel too!

Kind of like today I've got to hurry up and get a transmission done on a 2006 Dodge before tomorrow being the temp outside will fall to mere 0*F and I'm stuck working outside too. Ekkk! Then got a 2001 Dodge V10 needs a water pump. Oh fun!

When he sees a real cute one while shopping he follows her home and pulls the switch to make the truck sound like it's broken and stuck out front of her house. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, IBMobile said:

You're welcome to join us in the spring at Annett's Mono Village just outside of Bridgeport, CA.  It's about 350 miles from 93277 up the 99 and over to the 395, unless you can sneak through Yosemite.

Been to BridgePort once. Years ago. Beautiful country! Ya maybe depends on when in the spring you guys go. 

• Staff
22 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

2.7 acres worth of ground. I shot this photo from across the canyon 5 miles away. Big maple tree out back give lots of shade. 

Mike I see the huge Maple tree there along side your house It looks like it's all brown, but its probably still winter w/o snow is all. I am glad it's leaning away from the house.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

I'll get another photo in the daylight and see the damage to that tree. There might be another limb broke off by spring time. The next limb is leaning out over my power to the house and could break off.

As for RVing I'm planning on getting it together by Early April and being ready to travel somewhere outside my typical Lewiston, ID to Boise, ID range. I want to see some other state than Idaho and meet up with some of the other members too. 

• Like 2

• Staff

Right now it's snowing at my place after many years without. Also my winter creek is running at a good clip after ten years or longer of being dry. This is a very good sign everyone. These last 3 years we've seen extreme fire conditions and danger in our forests.  The last ten have been generally drier, not normal for the Pacific NW. Did I say this is very good sign with our current winter weather?! Keep your faith, ignore the evil and say prayers. It won't hurt if you do, I promise! 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

• Staff

Update: It's turning colder now and the snow is coming down in little shiney star flakes. It's really cool to look at that amazing structure put in place by you know who. When you walk to get firewood the snow gliscends as you walk like glitter. Been a long time since we had a winter like this. We now have around 7 inches of snow and is amazing how much more snow we get than the road above just because we are surrounded by lots of trees. People up at the road cut most of theirs with some having cut all of them. I think they make their own climate based on what I'm seeing.

. I'm going to have to try getting up on a ladder with a backpack blower and get the snow blown off the RV if I can.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 2:47 PM, IBMobile said:

You're welcome to join us in the spring at Annett's Mono Village just outside of Bridgeport, CA.  It's about 350 miles from 93277 up the 99 and over to the 395, unless you can sneak through Yosemite.

Checked out their website last night. Beautiful area! And I love fishing. I see it’s first come first serve. Ever had an issue with getting a spot?