• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I need to vent before my head explodes

Max Tune

• Staff

From what I gather on my news gives the impression it's not full fledged war on Ukraine. Just localized attacks that are increasing in frequency. The last I heard was one particular city is being bombarded from the air and hit with missiles. He can buy or negotiate what he wants instead of this cowardly murder, butchering the good people.

18 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

From what I gather on my news gives the impression it's not full fledged war on Ukraine. Just localized attacks that are increasing in frequency. The last I heard was one particular city is being bombarded from the air and hit with missiles. He can buy or negotiate what he wants instead of this cowardly murder, butchering the good people.

No mate

use a VPN and change it to UK  or Poland,  it is fully fledged attack on women, children and the old as every single man joined the army

We got home from Finland last night and put our news on (first news in 5 days) Russian tanks blasting apartment blocks and not allowing civilians to leave

4 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

See, @wil440 our news media here is extremely censored right now. They are nothing but propaganda to steer us towards what ever they're agenda is for the day. Put mainstream media is HORRIBLE for this. Secondary media is hit and miss. We can't get good information on much of anything. 

Have you got reporters on the ground in Ukraine ? our news said a American reporter was shot recently (maybe over the weekend)

We have 2 main news  ITV which is what we watch  and of course the BBC which I refuse to watch under any circumstances as that is biased leftish woke rubbish and our license fee goes to the BBC and the BBC alone, we have a few other news channels but none worth wasting the electricity on.

ITV has reporters on the ground in every major Ukraine city that is under attack and this channel is totally unbiased and here they would and are called out for anything that is not right

https://www.itv.com/news   the internet ITV news page is nothing like we get at 6.30pm

• Staff
13 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

See, @wil440 our news media here is extremely censored right now. They are nothing but propaganda to steer us towards what ever they're agenda is for the day. Put mainstream media is HORRIBLE for this. Secondary media is hit and miss. We can't get good information on much of anything. 

No we aren't getting the right information here in the states but, perhaps some is me not watching so I could have missed it. It's absolutely horrible what's going on there and if the Russians are like this how can they ever to be trusted? What's more, the rest of the world, some 140 countries, are against this slaughter and should all jump in to stop it. China needs to jump on board as well, not be wavering, no longer only wanting America's money for their products but, to protect the great resource we are.. Putin will never gain gain anything from this stupidity.

Thank you @wil440 for getting this out as it heats my blood. You know if this escalates we could be talking about the last days spoken of when Jesus said in the last days there shall be wars and rumors of war and will escalate to a point at which 'no flesh shall be saved' so that's when Jesus says He will return. Those that are believers can stand with a greater courage against this murderous act.

I know I waxed religious but, cannot help seeing the very impressive correlations between prophesy and the world today.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

Russia struck a Ukraine military base right on the Polish border yesterday, It wouldn't have taken much for WW3 only needed a miscalc and landed on the other side of the border in Poland and that's Nato

He's been threatening Finland, Sweden and Norway as well as Moldavia, Estonia, Lithuania, I was speaking to A Finnish guy while there and he said that Finland had kicked Russia's *** more than once and was confident they would again if provoked.

All our news shows is Russian military destroying civilian areas, there has been several attempts to agree safe corridors for civilians to escape but the Russians just fire on the people, the war crimes people (I forget what they are called) are investigating and are 100% certain they have enough to convict him and other Russian military.

Whatever the outcome Putin is Finished, the danger is he realises this and decides so is everyone else and hits the red button  

• Sad 1

• Staff

I just had a lengthy text back and forth with my electrician. He is from Russia and says Putin is a criminal murderer. Another Russian associate of his jumped in the conversation and said most people in Russia feel the same way. They both have family back there. They just want peace, most want to come together with other Americans in faith and friendship. It was a good conversation. One of their main points is that American news is portraying this all wrong making out that all  Russians are enemies. It's not true as they expressed their disdain for Putin calling him a murdering Criminal who needs to be taken care of.

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

One of their main points is that American news is portraying this all wrong making out that all  Russians are enemies.

Our ITV news reports that most Russians hate the invasion of Ukraine, but protesters in Russia don't get very far as  Putin just carries them off and jails them, 15 years is the term so our news says

I have to hope that Mr. Scramblebrains can't actually launch nukes. Same as President Trump couldn't. There are many levels of confirmation that have to happen to launch. At least I hope he doesn't have an easy button from Staples sitting on his desk wired to the fuse....🙄🙄🙄

• Staff

I don't believe all Russians are bad. There are many that are against this. I find them interesting as a culture myself. I also respect them for many reasons as a country and a people of this world. I however do not support what their leader is doing. No more than I support our leader now and what he is doing. The entire world is under attack by the globalist. We all need to realize that this has been planned for a very very long time. 

My guess in Russia there is one level of confirmation...... Putin for the red button, there was a report right at the beginning of this of him " getting" approval for the invasion there were 3 generals around a 50ft table him on his own at one end (cos he's terrified of Covid)  his generals really looked as though they were looking down a gun barrel, all staged to give the impression of democracy

• Thanks 1

It's easier to agree when they're sure no one will bomb them back. I would hope, knowing what would happen if a nuke was used, that they would stand up to him, even to the point of taking him out. Wonder how the current younger generation would react to the "duck and cover" drills we had in grade school? I never see fallout shelter signs on buildings anymore. Those buildings had the basement full of freeze dried food and containers of water. My high school was one and I helped move stuff to the basement one day and was amazed what was down there. Hopefully nukes remain a defensive deterrent and not an offensive tool.

• Staff

Nukes aren't good at all since you destroy everything, poison everything for years afterward. MoparMan and me were just talking about how you cannot even go near the soil for years or you get cancer and die. It sends electronic particles thru your organs like tiny bullets everywhere and deteriorates your whole body even years later. You can't grow food in it, you cannot build upon it.

Maybe someone knows about Nuclear fallout. I think it circles the world and increases the cancer rates for almost the entire planet. Not sure about that.

Edited by JAG1

I've seen the effects of nuclear fallout, 30 years ago I went to Belarus 2 years on the trot aid for kids that were dying from the Chernobyl reactor accident, the radioactive cloud passed over Belarussia first, 14 or 15 vehicles mainly landrovers towing car transporters full of aid like food, medical equipment etc etc..... deformities in the kids was horrendous due to radiative fallout and vodka that was cheaper than water, I been in hospitals over run by rats as big as a fat cat, they were running everywhere, kids born with no brains at all, or just enough to breath, heads nearly empty, no limbs, no eyes or in the wrong place, whatever you can imagine that could get messed up on a human body I've seen.

I read a long article last night written by an American guy and as he says the west will never be able to fully punish Putin for fear the deranged fool hits the button