• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New 2nd Gen owner

Brandon Cooper

• Owner
6 hours ago, Brandon Cooper said:

Thank y’all, it seems like a great place so far, and a lot more professional than some forums out there! 

Thank you for the kind comments... We treat all members like family. I make it a point to call some of the common members and chat with them at least monthly if I can. Heck I've even gone camping with some of the members too. Done work on some of the members in person. So yeah you are now part of our family and will do what we can to help you out with your truck.

Heck like @JAG1 and @IBMobile I just went camping with them in April last year. Should be in the forum I'll dig it up later.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
52 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Heck like @JAG1 and @IBMobile I just went camping with them in April last year. Should be in the forum I'll dig it up later.

I got no excuse... I still haven't posted up the pics from that trip, what a bad bird I am! Will do that this weekend. Be fun to see anyway since it still a lot like winter outside.:thumb1:

Seems like ya'll have a fun time! There's a ton of good info on here. I'm sure I'll be around for a while. I traded the twin disk clutch that came off my truck for another cab and chassis roller the other day just to have spare parts. Once I get mine running right I can see where this could be an addiction. My wife even said the other day that she wouldn't mind having one of her own. 

Lol, can’t cost that much, my last truck was a 6.0 ford, how much more could it cost after making that dependable … sold it cause I didn’t need a diesel anymore, then she went and bought a 37’ 5th wheel as a surprise. She didn’t realize that her gmc 1500 wasn’t gonna pull it. So here I am now, building a Cummins

• Staff
5 hours ago, Brandon Cooper said:

Seems like ya'll have a fun time! There's a ton of good info on here. I'm sure I'll be around for a while. I traded the twin disk clutch that came off my truck for another cab and chassis roller the other day just to have spare parts. Once I get mine running right I can see where this could be an addiction. My wife even said the other day that she wouldn't mind having one of her own. 

My wife would rather take the truck than her Subaru even when we go out to dinner. She loves my 2nd gens

My wife drives pretty good, unless you have nice rims, she will destroy a set of wheels the second you look away. She did drive my Silverado 1500 a few hours away and called me to tell me the fastest it would go was 60mph. I told her to drive it back home, and just let it stay below 60. I didn’t realize that what was happening was the transmission went out and she drove all the way home running 60 in second gear. Didn’t kill anything, but I bet it sounded great running down I20 running about 6500rpm the whole way home.