• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My airdog 100 bit the big one yesterday, I had blown a fuse last week( 20 amp )and sicne then had to put 30'S to keep it going. Well 30's wont keep it going anymore. I belive it is something in elec. motor like bearing or something along those lines. Anyway I got to thinking, I shimmed the spring about 5 months ago to get more fuel pressure on the gauge 17 lbs. Could I be overworking my little 100, I have the 150 draw straw in tank. Well I ordered a 150 pump today, I just cant be down that long untill I get it back. Just thinking out loud, what do yall think?Oh and I was told today that the new pumps come with quick connects instead of the push on connects.

I am praticing acceptence. LOL Soon I will be in the welfare line.I didnt tell yall I stripped a rocker bolt yesterday retourqing my head bolts. I took another rocker bolt from my old head and cut it in half then welded it back with a 1/4 inch gap to grab extra 5 threads then retourq rockers.It's the black cloud man, check this out I told my wife it was a good day today I didnt break anything, she reminded me I blew Hyd. hose on tractor putting in new driveway.

Well I ordered a 150 pump today, I just cant be down that long untill I get it back. Just thinking out loud, what do yall think? Oh and I was told today that the new pumps come with quick connects instead of the push on connects.

Sounds like you did not mail in the life time warranty card that came with the pump? Like so many other folks do.........I almost forgot to mail mine in myself. NOTE TO SELF and Joe...........as soon as you get the Air Dog 150........open the box up, take out the life time warranty card and mail it in IMMEDIATELY. There is a 15 calendar day time limit after purchase grace period to mail in the life time warranty card. If you don't.........then the unit is covered by a 1 year ONLY warranty.

Good reminder, thanks I keep hearing, there a good Co. they will take care of you. And I am saying, yea right. And what does the card have to do with anything? I have receipt where I paid for it. They should warranty it.

There have been several that have had warranties taken care of by documenting when it was purchased. I've seen posts where one of the AD people said that they do everything possible to warranty pumps. I'm going to look for my paperwork, confirm exactly what the warranty is & then confirm that they received my form. I expect that they will cover your pump if you produce proof of purchase. They would get worn out in court if they tried to explain that they ONLY warranty IF the person returned the card (which may not have even been in the package) AND IF AirDog happens to have good enough records to be able to FIND the card.

NOTE TO SELF and Joe...........as soon as you get the Air Dog 150........open the box up, take out the life time warranty card and mail it in IMMEDIATELY. There is a 15 calendar day time limit after purchase grace period to mail in the life time warranty card. If you don't.........then the unit is covered by a 1 year ONLY warranty.

Then there is a few of us that never got certain things....

[*]No warranty card in the box.

[*]No extra high pressure spring.

[*]No AirDog Sticker.

I didn't know about this till about 2 years later... :banghead:

Now I need to know what to expect. I'll make sure I get them.

Thanks,

Dave

A company can write any requirement they want into a warranty but the requirements may violate state law. Some states have laws preventing the requirement of warranty registration of any kind (cards, on-line,ect). For instance, California Civil Code Section 1793.1 states any warranty registration card or any electronic online warranty or product registration form must contain a statement that "Informs the consumer that failure to complete and return the card or form does not diminish his or her warranty rights." A call to your state Attorney General's office is a good idea if your refused warranty for any reason.

• Like 1

Sorry about the late update. They said surething just need credit card number and serial number off pump and it will be out today. No question,no card no nothing, have a nice day. Now thats what I call service.And the new pumps come with quick connects already pressed on and crimped. Oh and cut to length. Hose made by Eaton. High pressure spring and a cool sticker. Spring pressure is 17.50 at idle.