• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel prices thread...

Ops

• 2 weeks later...

Your prices look to be about the same as ours and we pump the oil out of the ground about 100 miles from me and there is a refinery right in Mandan ND about 20 miles from me.:banghead::mad:

I'm with you on the frustration. I work right in the oil field and still :spend:

I'm with you on the frustration. I work right in the oil field and still :spend:

Yeah I really feel for you guys up North thanks to the highly corrupt NAFTA system you guys send a majority of your oill down south for us to burn up. And our even more corrupt EPA and current prez won't allow the extraction of new resources especially coal. The rolling blckouts accross the south last week are only the beginning of the problems if the current admin keep on with their adjenda. Because they have shut down several coal fired plants and blocked a big number of new ones being built in recent years.