Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ops

Fuel prices thread...

179 posts in this topic

$3.29 per gallon at my usual fiiling station. time to run 10% waste oil..Ops

3.09 over here in southeast kansas

3.87 here in honolulu, hi ....aloha.

Just paid $3.17 here.

$3.29 per gallon at my usual fiiling station. time to run 10% waste oil.. Ops

Hope its a 12V!!

Been around 3.35 lately for #2 and 3.60 for winter blens central ND. Heard that all prices were going up about a dime as of yesterday and today as crude oil prices have climbed.

$3.25 here in Bakersfield and we make it here!:cookoo:

Got you all beat for Idaho... :rolleyes: New Meadows - $3.599McCall - $3.639Lake Fork - $3.719Donnelly - $.3559Riggins - $3.589 Don't matter where I go its expensive.. :spend: Freighted from Salt Lake City, UT... :cookoo:

I have yet to see a 3 in quite some time. $2.95 in Sedalia, MO.

the other night i put $40 in the tank @ 3.06 CASH...it has been 2.99 CASH the last 2 nights. this is LOVES and they are 5% bio

$3.29 per gallon at my usual fiiling station. time to run 10% waste oil..

i have considered running WEO...put it is hard on injectors and can be lethal to VP44s...either run it at a lower percentage(like 5% or less) or need to pre-filter it. i have heard that P7100 injection pump handles WEO,WVO, and SVO very well. :2cents:

Hang on to your wallets guys...........it won't be long before you are looking back at these prices pining away, seeing them as the "good ol'e days". :smart:

heavyd stated the price here in s.e. kansas..and i work at the coffeyville refinery where we make it..but you go about 2 miles south into okla. and it is at least .20 cents cheaper.

Looks like I should move south, I've paid $1.06 a Litre recently which is $4.01 per US gallon:cry::spend: Having said that I can get dyed fuel ( farm use only ) for a about $3/US gallon so that's what I do mostly.

And the gov is wanting to double the federal fuel taxes at the pumps now.:mad:

just an update its up to 3.19!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

$2.99 cash or credit here

where is here?

where is here?

Rt71 Hess station in Bradley Beach NJ ( near Asbury park and Belmar )

$3 here in weatern tenn. back home in central NC $3.15 as of last sunday anyway.

And the gov is wanting to double the federal fuel taxes at the pumps now.:mad:

beecause...........................:shrug:

I would guess that greater than 75% of this is here in the Boise area. The rest is WA, OR, MT, AZ, UT.

Posted Image

Just filled up in Deming, NM @ $3.02/gallon. Apparently if I drive 30 miles south to Mexico it is $2.65/ gallon.

I'm paying $3.56 just down the road in Knik, Anchorage drivers are from $3.26-$3.56. North Pole is hosing its customers at #3.83, in Cordova is $4.30. Some of the folks in the villages that are remote pay over $9.00 We explore,drill, pump our own oil,refine it,produce it and we are always the highest in the Nation,I'm done and over with it.

My wife and me have been thinking real hard about locating to a less costly place to live,have 4 seasons and a person to have a CCW permit. We both have kin in Calif,but they won;t allow anyone to carry for the most part. We're scared of the economy being in the toilet in the lower 48. But we must have mountains,trees,ATV/off roding,winter only 3 months and it doesn't get over 85 degrees, And last,cheap Diesel. If you might have an area that sounds like what were after,please PM me. Thanks-Casey

I paid $4.12 today and the guy said he should have change the pump to $4.20 already:broke:

1 person likes this