• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1.000.000 Miles Yet???

• Owner

Wake up, there, Mikie! :owned::lmao:

:lmao::lmao2: Slow again like usual Rogan... He just called last night and is just crossing the 960K mark... On a personal note Caj told he had hurt his back doing a job on a boat a few days ago. Now he's fighting a sore back while he drives cross country. I hope your back heals soon bud... I even said a few prayers so maybe you get some relief... :pray:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, think I'm slacking just a little. Just rolled over 55.000 yesterday.

Wow!!!!!:stuned: A 2002!!!!!! She ain't even broke in yet!!! Wanna sell her??? I'll offer a fair price :2cents:!! Is this your "Sunday, go to meeting" truck??!!!:lmao::lmao2:

Wow!!!!!:stuned: A 2002!!!!!! She ain't even broke in yet!!! Wanna sell her??? I'll offer a fair price :2cents:!! Is this your "Sunday, go to meeting" truck??!!!:lmao::lmao2:

I just bought it about 6 months ago and it had 47,000 miles on it. Been fighting gremlins from it sitting with a bad VP44 for a few years which explains the low mileage. So its been one little thing after another trying to get it straightened out.

• Owner

Was it Mike that said after 999,999 that the truck doesn't go back to 0.......it stays at 999,999????

Yes... From what I found out it just stops at 999,999 anf that's it... If you want to know you true mileage you have to go to a Dodge Dealer and have them put a DRBIII tool on it to pull the actual mileage.

• 3 weeks later...