• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Suggestions on OIL

• 2 weeks later...

I run Vavoline premium blue 15-40 :thumb1:

Thanks!!!!!! I was thinking that I was the only one running the stuff..............at least here anyhow!!!!!! Not that I really care all that much, because I used to run the WallyWorld 15W40 and some folks would give me crap about it. :smart: But I proved them wrong!!!:nono::smart: Hehehehehehehe

• Owner

Thanks!!!!!! I was thinking that I was the only one running the stuff..............at least here anyhow!!!!!! Not that I really care all that much, because I used to run the WallyWorld 15W40 and some folks would give me crap about it. :smart: But I proved them wrong!!!:nono::smart: Hehehehehehehe

Between Dorkweed running Walmart oil and going 84K miles on a single oil change with Blackstone lab testing. Then with CajFlynn with nearly 1 million miles on his truck running Chevron Delo 15W-40. I'd say most all oils out there will meet the requirements of the engine just fine.

This^^^^^^!!!! You cannot market an oil, fuel additive:doh:, oil additive, coolant additive, etc........that ain't been tested beyond belief!!!!! Save for 2 stroke oil...............it's not marketed as a diesel additive, so it flies "under the radar"!!!!!! That's great IMHO!!!!:smart: The contrarian in me!!:lmao2::smart: