• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Judge: 1 snake: Nada

Thats About the average size we have around my area. They don't get as big as they do down south because they only get a few months to fatten up before hibernation.:drool:

With as much time as I've spent in NODAK since '99, I've never, ever even seen a snake of any kind!!! I hate snakes. I know they're good critters because they eat badder critters.........but they freak me out!!!!:ahhh::ahhh:

The only snakes I see are the big black snakes, they are harmless. Bad thing is they are always laying across the trails when I'm on my dirt bike and you can't tell if its a log or a snake until you are right up on it, then you don't want to run it over because theres always that thought in the back of your head that it's gonna strike really fast or something. Nevertheless, I can stop right in front of it and it acts like you're not even there and slowly moves out of the way, and I do mean slow, I think they think it's fun to know they're holding you up.

With as much time as I've spent in NODAK since '99, I've never, ever even seen a snake of any kind!!! I hate snakes. I know they're good critters because they eat badder critters.........but they freak me out!!!!:ahhh::ahhh:

they freak me out too and we only have them like 2 feet long and harmless. Just being so slithering and quick, they creep me out when I see them, especially when they startle me:mad:

From what I read of where you hunt in the eastern and east central parts of ND you will find nothing but bull snakes and gardner snakes. You need to get to the west side of the Missouri river and west 1/3 of the state to get into rattler country. You need to head west out of that flat lander duck pond area to really appreciate the state. I rarely ever go anywheres east of Bismarck as its way to flat and boring for this guy. I was born and raised and live in the river break hills along the south and west side missouri river where there is actually scenery and character to the landscape.:)