• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

mother schooled me

thracing

My Mother taught me:Religion ........ "You better pray that comes out of the carpet"Logic ............."Because I said so, that's why"Irony............."Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about"Wisdom......... "When you get to my age you'll understand"Justice ..........."One day you'll have kids, I hope they turn out just like you!!"

The justice one is funny. The guy i use to work with was a real hell rat as a kid. In the 70's He would shoot his gun in the city park at nite,race his car..just a mellow trouble maker. One day he came up to his ma and said "oh ma, my kid is driving me crazy he beat on his class mates, talks back to his teachers. I just dont know what to do any more" She said "good for you (as she shakes her fist at him) Do you know the trouble i had with you? DO YOU? It's good for you". I was rolling on the floor laughing because i knew of his youth.

i grew up with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. iwas right in the middle. when mom was pissed she come out looking for one of us trying to get the right name out. when she tried the last name out of her mouth was who she was looking for. tom, emily, bill, flo, ooohhhh DAVID!!!! that was the run for cover sign because some justice was about ot be adminstered. they are not with the 5 of us anymore and sorely missed. but i was blessed with a great upbringing. the world could use alot more of what they doled out to us. it gave us what we needed to get in by the world. would not trade them for anyone i have ever known. love ya mom and dad.

You forgot my favorite one..." this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you " I made the mistake of asking momma why she wasn't crying, one of the worst mistakes I made in my life!!! I couldn't sit down for a few days!!! I'm the baby of five also, and there was a few times momma lined all five of us up and took an extension cord to us, told us that we're getting whooped, till the guilty one admitted it was that they were the guilty one! !! One of us would admit it, then she whipped for lying! Momma always knew how to make us tell the truth!!! Learnt my lesson!!

I remember once, one of my brothers made my mom.really mad an said wait till your dad gets home! Well dad came home mom told dad, really ticked him off so he.grabbed a 4' fiberglass boat paddle! He shattered it across his butt, he turned around and laughed an asked dad is that the best you got ole man....needless to say he found out dad still had it in him when he chased around with a 2x4 lmbo!!!