• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

FTE Diesel

For those of you looking to quiet the drone of the exhaust from your straight piped cummins, these boys have the trick which works wonders and the best way to kill the annoying drone is their resonators. Best aftermarket product for our diesels hands down I think it among the top 3 best all time purchases I have ever made for my rig.:thumbup2:Welcome to the site.

Would you use it with a muffler or strictly without? I am currently using a Banks Monster 4" muffler. it is a straight thru design.

Works with or without a muffler but the resonator need to be in front as far as possible for best results. I have read of people using the long resonator and it actually quiets the exhaust tone as well as eliminating the drone. I have a short resonator on my 02 with a straight pipe 5" stack and it took all the drone out of the cab but the exhaust noise is still loud but I am looking at buying a long one for the 02 and putting the short resonator in place of the catalytic converter on my 05 with stock exhaust that has a muffler eliminator pipe right now.