• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well tax return time is coming around the bend so Im going to get a new lift pump. So I was thinking its between the Raptor or the Air dog. I priced the raptor at 350 and airdog around 600. It it worth the extra coin for the airdog? My plans are Little bit bigger injectors 75 max and be able to turn up the smary. Thanks guys.

I'm also in the market for a lift pump in the very near future. I looked at raptor and air dog and Im getting the ad100. I like the fuel air seperation system and it comes with everything you need. I believe the raptor price is for the pump alone. I think you have to buy filters or other parts if you with raptor. I think it's just personal preference. As for me I'm going airdog. Good luck:thumbup2:

Put a raptor 150 on my grandpa's truck 4 or so years ago. Used 1/2 lines and just added an inline pre-filter. Early last year it got loud on him and he called pureflow, they sent him a new pump first and may have even sent him return postage for the old one. He did fill out the warranty card that you have 30 days to fill out but all in all good experience. Everything he needed came with the pump except the inline filter we put in extra.

• Staff

Put a raptor 150 on my grandpa's truck 4 or so years ago. Used 1/2 lines and just added an inline pre-filter. Early last year it got loud on him and he called pureflow, they sent him a new pump first and may have even sent him return postage for the old one. He did fill out the warranty card that you have 30 days to fill out but all in all good experience. Everything he needed came with the pump except the inline filter we put in extra.

This is exactly as I did last Saturday only with a stock engine I went with the AD100, which is the same, I think as a Raptor. I already have the 1/2 lines all the way with a prefilter. Question....... do any of you feel that the tank vent might be even remotely too small with 1/2'' lines and increased fuel pressure? :shrug:

the rapter and airdog are one in the same rapter is made by ad . with the rapter all you get is the pump no filters. they all come with the big line kits .i am a dealer for both ad and fass systems depending on your needs the fass 150 platenum pump kit is the best deal right now cheaper that the ad setup ,pm me if anyone is intrested in pricing

That is very good info above. They are all good pumps it is just a personal prefrence. You can just run the Raptor straight thru to the stock filter canister, but adding a prefilter is a good idea. Myself I like the added fuel filters that come with the AD.

the rapter and airdog are one in the same rapter is made by ad . with the rapter all you get is the pump no filters. they all come with the big line kits .i am a dealer for both ad and fass systems depending on your needs the fass 150 platenum pump kit is the best deal right now cheaper that the ad setup ,pm me if anyone is intrested in pricing

PM sent! Sent from my iPhone