• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well guys ill be checked out for a few weeks

Thanks guys, as far as internet goes if u can find wifi most of the time you have to pay per amount you use or for certain time periods so i dont know how often ill be on, and dont worry i brought plenty of cash just hope i dont spend it all!! lol-Jordan-

Well a few things ive learned while over in Australia, if u want to quit smoking just move over here its $16 a pack, and the elevators over here would be no where close to legal in the U.S. they rival the Tower of Terror in speed ha ha. The prices on alot of other things over here would blow your mind too, $46 for a whole frozen turkey!-Jordan-

Still looking for one, its kinda rainy right now i could go for it on some nice green grass I guess :lmao:. I dont know what their pay scale is down here yet, ive been meaning to ask what minimum wage is and everything here. More outrageous prices for ya. 6 pack of Guinness is $18 and a 12 piece package of the Ferrero Rocher choclate candy truffle things is $16.49! Beautiful country and im glad i got to visit it but i dont know if i could live here! The only thing thats pretty close to the same price is fuel, diesel is a little under $6 a gallon :lol:-Jordan-

• 2 weeks later...