• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
JAG1

Happy Thanks giving......

Happy Turkey day to all the Cummins family. I know We are all a bunch of Diesel heads, usually out in the shop, so stop working on your truck and spend time with your family.

:cheers:Cheer to all of you from Mopar1973Man...As for me. I still continued working on the web site today and split firewood most of the day. But stopped and had a wonderful dinner with MoparMom. Now to go back to working on the web site and maybe tip back a few beers.

I could use a few beers right about now.. :)

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'd like to take a quick moment to say "thank you". Thank you to each and every one of you who have made this site what it is today: A knowledgeable, fun, entertaining, educational, and all-out great place to e-hang out.

And most of all, thank you to Michael for hosting, administering and keeping this ship afloat behind the scenes.

Posted Image

My daughter is a bar tender and brought over some special made Kaluia for my coffee. It's yummmmmm. Hears to you guys:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I could use a few beers right about now.. :)

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'd like to take a quick moment to say "thank you". Thank you to each and every one of you who have made this site what it is today: A knowledgeable, fun, entertaining, educational, and all-out great place to e-hang out.

And most of all, thank you to Michael for hosting, administering and keeping this ship afloat behind the scenes.

Posted Image

Thank you...

It takes team work to do this I can't do it all by myself. I might handle the server stuff but you guys keep the people talking and happy. So thank you in return and Cheers to you as well!

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to all. Started replacing my craked dash and leaky heater core and evaporater today. Would not have tried it my self with out all the info from yall I gathered here. Thanks again. Proud to be even a small part of this site.