• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Thanks giving......

JAG1

I could use a few beers right about now.. :)

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'd like to take a quick moment to say "thank you". Thank you to each and every one of you who have made this site what it is today: A knowledgeable, fun, entertaining, educational, and all-out great place to e-hang out.

And most of all, thank you to Michael for hosting, administering and keeping this ship afloat behind the scenes.

Posted Image

• Owner

I could use a few beers right about now.. :)

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'd like to take a quick moment to say "thank you". Thank you to each and every one of you who have made this site what it is today: A knowledgeable, fun, entertaining, educational, and all-out great place to e-hang out.

And most of all, thank you to Michael for hosting, administering and keeping this ship afloat behind the scenes.

Posted Image

Thank you...

It takes team work to do this I can't do it all by myself. I might handle the server stuff but you guys keep the people talking and happy. So thank you in return and Cheers to you as well!

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to all. Started replacing my craked dash and leaky heater core and evaporater today. Would not have tried it my self with out all the info from yall I gathered here. Thanks again. Proud to be even a small part of this site.