• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla

cummins

Ok so I just found out the company that makes my controller the quadzilla adrenaline its out of business now what? Well I been thinking that maybe I need to look into getting another one from a different company and the reason why I would like another one is because the one I have now I been having trouble with the buttons they wont work unless I press hard on them for a few times then they some what work. Any suggestions ? Also I would like to get a bigger turbo any recommendations I really get confuse on those things so please I would also appreciate your suggestions.Thanks!

• Owner

You might could find a used Pulse monitor somewhere. . . You don't need to upgrade your turbo. If you get some bigger injectors you'll need to upgrade, but with +40HP injectors and the Quad, your HX35 is fine.

I tend to agree with Will... I'm using RV2575 injectors and my stock HX35W turbo and not having any issues with EGT's... Even towing...:whistle:
  • Like 1

Ok so I just found out the company that makes my controller the quadzilla adrenaline its out of business now what? Well I been thinking that maybe I need to look into getting another one from a different company and the reason why I would like another one is because the one I have now I been having trouble with the buttons they wont work unless I press hard on them for a few times then they some what work. Any suggestions ? Also I would like to get a bigger turbo any recommendations I really get confuse on those things so please I would also appreciate your suggestions.Thanks!

I had stiky buttons before on my pulse2 i took it appart and lined everything up, a lot better now than when it was shipped to me, seems to work good. are you saying qwadzilla is going out of buisness? them bastards :moon:
  • Like 1

I had stiky buttons before on my pulse2 i took it appart and lined everything up, a lot better now than when it was shipped to me, seems to work good. are you saying qwadzilla is going out of buisness? them bastards :moon:

They went out of business in January.
  • Like 1

I have a XZT+, and heard they were going away on CF, and somebody on that forum found almost all of the downloadable fuel maps and put them up on a site for free. I have most of them now. I'm just going to keep the Quad till it doesn't work. Then I'll get something else. I'm happy with the XZT+, only has 3 position toggle not much to wrong.

• Like 1

Thanks everybody, I think I will stay then with the original turbo and am going to try to open up the controller to see what can i do about the buttons if not I will try and find a good used one some were. So if my EGTs are running at 750 to 850 on 4th gear is it ok there because if I step it up to 5th gear then my EGTs jump to 980 to 1010 of course all this is pulling the trailer.

Thanks everybody, I think I will stay then with the original turbo and am going to try to open up the controller to see what can i do about the buttons if not I will try and find a good used one some were. So if my EGTs are running at 750 to 850 on 4th gear is it ok there because if I step it up to 5th gear then my EGTs jump to 980 to 1010 of course all this is pulling the trailer.

If those are pre-turbo temps, then you're safe.