We have detected that you are blocking our advertisers. We pay our operational bills with advertising and donations. Please add Mopar1973Man.Com to your whitelist of sites on your adblocker. If you register as a member and submit a donation to the website, the advertising amount is reduced the more you donate. 

whitelist.png

This will allow you to keep you adblocker turned on for other sites and allow to display advertising here. Thank you, for understanding and whitelisting Mopar1973Man.Com. This will allow us to continue providing quality Cummins diesel information to everyone for free!

• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

What kind of vehicle(s) do you own?

What kind of vehilces do you own?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of vehilces do you own?

• 6.7L Cummins
    • 3rd Gen 5.9L Common Rail
    • 2nd Gen 5.9L VP44
    • 2nd Gen 5.9L P-pump
    • 1st Gen 5.9L VE pump
    • Dodge Gasser
    • Chevy
    • Ford
    • Ricer
    • Other (not Listed)

In addition to the 2 Dodge trucks, we recently purchased a 2009 Honda Element SC. Not sure if this qualifies as a "ricer" or other. The Honda has been a VERY nice care so far.......at least until my daughter backed it into a ditch. :mad: Does a 4410 John Deere tractor or a Honda Foreman 500 or Recon 250 qualify as a vehicle? :wink:

[*]06 3500 Cummins

[*]00 Ford exploder 5.0

[*]98 civic

[*]88 F350 dsl

[*]FFR Cobra replica (in work)

That's all the road worthy ones at least.

Hmmm... I might have to add a few forum entries for some of you guys to include the ford and chevy's as well as a ricer area maybe? :confused:

I take offense to the ricer comment.......:shocked2: My lil German car likes diesel as much as our cummins, Well not nearly as much of it though 45mpg overall average. :thumbsup:

Have 2002 Ram (White), 1999 Accord Coupe (Red) :rolleyes:, 1967 GTO (Candy Red):woot:, 1955 Chevy 1st Series PU (OEM green):cool:, His & Hers Suzuki 250 Quads:biggrin:.

2001 dodge cummins 2500 (the diesel burner), 2001 VW tdi jetta (the diesel saver)

nice...i gotta get me one of them

i have what the majority of voters on this poll have...a VP44 pumped 2nd gen Ram Posted Image

1. 2001.5 CTD (my baby)2. 2002 Jetta TDI auto (mine)3. 2009 Jetta TDI 6sp handshaker (hers)We have no gassers in the house unless you include the Generator, lawn mower and the chainsaw.

My daily driver is 98 Cirus, signature TRUCK 01 Dodge CTD $X$ etc, Moma drives a Subaru Outback...

1) '94 Mustang GT (with NOS)2)'99 F-150 Lightning3)'01 3500 Dually 4x44)'03 Ford Escape5)'03 Mini Cooper6)'05 36' Class "A" Motorhome 6.8l v-107) and garage full of motorcycles!