• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What kind of vehicle(s) do you own?

Mopar1973Man

What kind of vehilces do you own?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of vehilces do you own?

• 6.7L Cummins
    • 3rd Gen 5.9L Common Rail
    • 2nd Gen 5.9L VP44
    • 2nd Gen 5.9L P-pump
    • 1st Gen 5.9L VE pump
    • Dodge Gasser
    • Chevy
    • Ford
    • Ricer
    • Other (not Listed)

In addition to the 2 Dodge trucks, we recently purchased a 2009 Honda Element SC. Not sure if this qualifies as a "ricer" or other. The Honda has been a VERY nice care so far.......at least until my daughter backed it into a ditch. :mad: Does a 4410 John Deere tractor or a Honda Foreman 500 or Recon 250 qualify as a vehicle? :wink:

Hmmm... I might have to add a few forum entries for some of you guys to include the ford and chevy's as well as a ricer area maybe? :confused:

I take offense to the ricer comment.......:shocked2: My lil German car likes diesel as much as our cummins, Well not nearly as much of it though 45mpg overall average. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...