• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Family Member

AH64ID

Boy does that bring back memories! Kid was 3 months old when I brought him home, he's now 14. My sons are 10 and 8 and they have been very close to Kid ever since they were old enough to crawl. The bond they both have with him is pretty special.

Enjoy every minute with that little puppy the time we have with them is much too short.

Posted Image

JR

House breaking is easy if you do it right!!!

Our practice has been after any playtime in the house or if they are sleeping, as soon as they wake take them out. All in all I bet when we housebreak we have them out every half hour and they soon get the idea that outside is the only place they go to the bathroom. Housebroke our current dog in less then a week if I remember right

Our practice has been after any playtime in the house or if they are sleeping, as soon as they wake take them out. All in all I bet when we housebreak we have them out every half hour and they soon get the idea that outside is the only place they go to the bathroom. Housebroke our current dog in less then a week if I remember right

How do you teach them to go somewhere other than on the lawn? We live in the country so there's oodles of places to go but it seems like the lawn gets chosen plenty often!

How do you teach them to go somewhere other than on the lawn? We live in the country so there's oodles of places to go but it seems like the lawn gets chosen plenty often!

"Google", "crate training" and you'll find a "myriad" of info. Those links can explain "crate training" better than I can and make it sound a whole lot better also!!! I've done it with 4 Labs now!!!