• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Check this out

ISX

Figured something fancy out so you guys can see. Only members can see this section so only members can see this link.. http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=404996 It works off a google docs spreadsheet which I can update, then click update on that map it updates from the google doc. Very slick. I need to see if I can somehow make it to where when you click on the pinpoint, it shows info but also a hyperlink to the thread that guy started so they can see more info. A lot of you have special instructions and stuff so it would be a good idea, I just have to keep playing with it.

• Like 4

All I can put are cities, you guys dont have addresses lol. I think thats plenty close though, not like they are gonna break down at your doorstep.It's done though. More work than I anticipated but the update/refresh thing really made it easy. I mean I just put in the address and hit save then hit update and it's done, so cool. I'll work on the hyperlinks tomorrow, maybe.

A lot of you guys don't even have a location.. You just say "around the southern half". But you all list phone numbers and that can be tracked to a city so thats what I used in that case. So W&F was probably one of those scenarios. If you have actual cities then that would be far easier.. Dorkweed is another one I guessed at. thracing is in canada, but hes right on the edge, zoom in and you will see.

That looks to be a bit more that just a number.:tongue::lol:

I assumed he was one of the general ones. However, that's exactly what I have and is exactly where it puts the placemark. So if google is wrong, point out where the right location is.

I assumed he was one of the general ones. However, that's exactly what I have and is exactly where it puts the placemark. So if google is wrong, point out where the right location is.

Why certainly! Bismark/Mandan is real close to the center of the state north to south and east to west. I can't figure out how google can be so far off on a major city like that,but I guess anything's possible.......

Because if you look at your quote, it says new salem.. That's what I used. I looked for cities people said before putting in "areas" because the city is obviously where they are so it is more accurate.

Your google maps link took it straight to the same spot on my map... sooo

Hm! Mine shows New Salem just west of Bismark on the south side of I 94. Yours points to the northern edge of SD. OK, If I zoom in (my fault for not doing so) it is real close to where it should be.......