• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Good Morning Idaho!

Mopar1973Man

It is kind of strange that some parts of the country are like that but others are worse than normal. This is the 4th coldest winter in Grand Forks history and we have gotten about 25% more snow this year than what is "normal" for this area. My buddy in Anchorage, AK on the other hand has only gotten about 8 inches of snow so far this whole winter!! Not good.

Don't forget how warm it is in Anchorage. I see a temp of 33*F and that is the LOW for today. 39*F for a high and rain all the way until Saturday.

And YAY for us....... another Polar Vortex....... :ashamed: -22*F this morning and a high of 0*F.

Edited by MnTom

Not any different here in Oregon. We've only had 10" of rain since October. We should had had at least 20" in that period. We've been stuck in a dry cold pattern for weeks at a time. Then a week of wet and back to dry cold. Temperature inversions too. Foggy down low and sunny higher up. Snow pack here is only important to the domestic water supply in summer. For us if we get a wet spring, we'll be fine. Archery season could be another story. All industrial forest will be locked up.

Will you be locked out of the woods for firewood? Might want to get'er done early this year. Fire season could be interesting this year. And remember, 9 out if 10 forest fires are caused by humans. BS.

Edited by joecool911

I love to see yalls part of the country, meet some of ya. You can rest assured it wont be in the winter time. It is going all the way to +23* here in Alabama tonight and thats colder than I like. Yall just keep all the sub freezing and sub zero weather. Just to darn cold to work in.

I love to see yalls part of the country, meet some of ya. You can rest assured it wont be in the winter time. It is going all the way to +23* here in Alabama tonight and thats colder than I like. Yall just keep all the sub freezing and sub zero weather. Just to darn cold to work in.

BWAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAA :lmao::lmao2::lol:  I wish I could have told my bosses and customers and our cattle that and seen how many paycheck I got going forward.

20 below is when the most money is to be made as a tech and having been a Field tech for near 10 years doing repairs in road ditches and in the middle of nowhere on many occasions with the wind howling. :hyper::woot:

• Like 1

BWAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAA :lmao::lmao2::lol:  I wish I could have told my bosses and customers and our cattle that and seen how many paycheck I got going forward.

20 below is when the most money is to be made as a tech and having been a Field tech for near 10 years doing repairs in road ditches and in the middle of nowhere on many occasions with the wind howling. :hyper::woot:

Thats why  still live in the southeast and not the northwest. Its tough enough working on my own in the driveway. I dont own enough clothes to stay warm in that kind of weather. :moon:

+23*F………………..after what many of us around the country have experienced this winter, that'd darn near be T-shirt weather for working outside!!!!

• Owner

We are already discussing with the fire dept about the fire dangers and making plans for getting particular things dealt with being that we figure wildland fires will be the worst thing this year. Unless like Wild & Free said it dumps that wet snow late or it rains through the spring season.

Right now I should be whining about the 2-3 foot of snow in my yard.