• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Birthday Announcement

Happy birthday Dave! Did you have to spend your day away from home on the job site or did you make it home?

Worked Saturday and am at the job today. Have to go to another job and watch someone seal coat a parking lot. Pretty easy days but still at work. I will get a free steak dinner out of it though. 

:cheers:  :woot:Happy b-day who get the honor of........?  :spank:

Cant seem to get any takers ant 61 licks. Nobody is up to it, including myself on the receiving end.

Going home next week end to celebrate. 

Could be worse it could be 61 beers or shots of whiskey! :party:

Funny thing is Enterprise AL is in a somewhat dry county. The sell beer thru the week but not on Sunday. So today I go to Troy AL, about 25 mile north of Enterprise and they are in the same county. Turns out I would have to go another 35 miles to Montgomery AL for a Sunday beer. So no beer with my steak b'day dinner. Have to go back to the RV to have one. Think I'll shoot for one for every 2 decades. I should be able to get up from that.

• Like 1

just found this,  congrats  on  making  it to  61!    

My  wife  had  hers  yesterday too.....    she   is now   only  52 

ahem,    last night,   I  almost  made it to  4 hours!! :wink:

Must have "walked" down the hill then, hey????

lol,    stroll, meander,...   yah,   gravity is on my side these days..     Although,   'gravity'  is    not my  wife's  friend!.

geezers....  did I just say that??

I know what you mean... My wife is going to be 60 this year.......