• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Grandson

joecool911

This is not a digital baby.  He does not get here in 3.9 seconds like a computer......he's a precious cargo that God will deliver when ready.  Your task is to be patient and PRAY!  So pace back & forth, pray and let this little fella take his first breath..What a super time to witness his birth.  Love MM with prayers.

Being I'm 76 years old I've got a head start, you just have to enjoy them and love them. Each one is a special gift from God. I have been blessed by my grand children just seeing there Christian character gives me hope that there still be some hope for this country. Love them spend time with them teach them to hunt and fish and bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and you will be blessed. Congratulations Joe

Edited by hodag56
  • Like 1

congratulations!! 

First  grandchild?     It hit me  pretty weird,  being called   'grandpa' for the first time!   Them's  fightin words!!

You'll get good  use  from those  small  parts pickin'  hands  and  sharp  eyeballs  in a  few years!       

• Like 1