• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Email Notifications

AH64ID

• Staff

I logged off manually 3 hours ago and didn't get any email notifications. I logged back in and have forum notifications for 3 updated threads. 

It's looking like the issue is with the software's ability to see that I have visited and left. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Owner

I got the hosting company supervisor involved. He's going to try to get the IP address cleared up. 

Supervisor is going to get there security and email team to straighten out the delisting and clean up of the email. If the IP is the only problem then this could be fixed easy. 

If Microsoft flag my domain (mopar1973man.com) as a problem it might be the end of any Microsoft email period. I might be forced to close the option to any user to use a Microsoft Network email. The only option is to block the use of any...

live.com

msn.com

hotmail.com

Etc.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I got the hosting company supervisor involved. He's going to try to get the IP address cleared up. 

Supervisor is going to get there security and email team to straighten out the delisting and clean up of the email. If the IP is the only problem then this could be fixed easy. 

If Microsoft flag my domain (mopar1973man.com) as a problem it might be the end of any Microsoft email period. I might be forced to close the option to any user to use a Microsoft Network email. The only option is to block the use of any...

live.com

msn.com

hotmail.com

Etc.

Good to know thank you for all your hard work on this!!

• Staff
14 hours ago, dripley said:

I am curious about this since I get and have gotten emails regularly. With every thread I have responded to I get a notification of any response. 

I haven’t gotten one in months. 

Do you use Hotmail? 

for all the years I’ve been on this forum it feels like I’ve been without email notifications more than I have had them... but nothing other than a feeling to back that up. 

2 hours ago, AH64ID said:

I haven’t gotten one in months. 

Do you use Hotmail? 

for all the years I’ve been on this forum it feels like I’ve been without email notifications more than I have had them... but nothing other than a feeling to back that up. 

Mine comes thru on AOL. But there were I did not receive many in past but I dont depend on it to check any thing. I just pop in and look around,

• Owner

This is due to Microsoft blacklisting a large block of IP address. Being I had was having no issues before moving servers. Now I'm on the new hosting ive been arguing with the new hosting company to resolve this.

Again only Microsoft. Ive checked my domain name and ip address with spam listing and there is nothing. Remember Microsoft does not play by the same rules... only their own rules...

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

One of the huge reasons I HATE Microsoft products. Every single time there is anything that they can blacklist the site for they can hold it hostage and then bend over backwards and jump through all kinds of hoops get your domain or IP address cleared. No other does this kind of blacklisting. Even Google is cool being they watch your email when it compliant then they automatically release the email again. Microsoft you have to convince a person that you not doing such action like spamming. I got lucky this time but in the past I had to go through probation periods of over 180 days with limited service before being released. Matter of fact in all the years I've never been listed on a blacklist site. Only Microsoft is the one that gives me huge issues. Again this is why I hate Microsoft products any of them!