• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Loss of power... Out of ideas need help.

The taste of dealing with them in general has made me never wanna do business with them again.

If you are referring to Vulcan Performance, I can attest that I have dealt with Eric in person on the phone more than a few times and Eric has ALWAYS done me much more than fair and square.  More like bent over backwards to accommodate me.  I have found him to be VERY knowledgeable about our trucks and the items he sells.  He or his staff always went the extra mile to get it right.  I have referred many folks to Vulcan and never heard a harsh word. 

Sorry referring to Airdog.  

vulcan is ALWAYS wonderful

In the case of Air Dog, with the exception of the lady I spoke with who helped me with some admin issues, Yep.......the rest of the staff there was NOT exactly customer friendly.  Fortunately I have not had any problems with my Air Dog 150 but after reading about so many problems I wonder if I would go with them again.  I will give them an objective chance and see what happens. 

• Owner

Hard to make judgement calls on this product. When I talk to vendors I ask them about products and recalls and warranty issues. I know they are out to sell products but in the same token with me vendors don't want to fib either because I'm selling the vendors as well. So as for AirDog / Raptor I'm also on the fence about the product and life expectancy as well because of the public amount of failures. But now I'm trying to pay attention to exactly what model is failing.

• 2 months later...

Hard to make judgement calls on this product. When I talk to vendors I ask them about products and recalls and warranty issues. I know they are out to sell products but in the same token with me vendors don't want to fib either because I'm selling the vendors as well. So as for AirDog / Raptor I'm also on the fence about the product and life expectancy as well because of the public amount of failures. But now I'm trying to pay attention to exactly what model is failing.

Mike, do not still have Airdog 150 set-up?????   I AM still running my AIRDOG 100 after 6yrs without any issues.

I have the ADII 165. Installed it about 5 years ago. The pump started popping fuses about 6 months ago and I had to replace. I called them up and they sent me a new no questions asked. It has been running fine but still worries me a little.