• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newbie from Colorado

Royal Squire

Mike-I have been following the site for quite a while and decided I might as well participate. I am not very computer literate and am unable to figure out how to donate using my iPhone. Also how do I post photos using same. Remember, very basic explanation. Thanks- Kitt

• Staff

Thanks Kitt for deciding to join in the fun. They made me a director and I still have to have the wife post pics for me and snail mail all my donations. Well..... one reason is I refuse to have credit cards anyway after the shenanigans they pulled in the past.

• Owner

Mike-I have been following the site for quite a while and decided I might as well participate. I am not very computer literate and am unable to figure out how to donate using my iPhone. Also how do I post photos using same. Remember, very basic explanation. Thanks- Kitt

Donations have to be done from the Full site version. At the top of the navigation bar will be Donation Button.

Posting pictures also have to be done from the full site version. If the full site version when you posting at the bottom of the post box it will have the "Add Attachment" function.

The newer forum software is suppose to have better mobile functions over my current version. I'm just waiting for Beta test and the first version to go by.

I'm out of the state at the moment. I'll be back in the C Springs area after the 7th and may be able to help. I'm in the military and will only be home for a week.

But I'd expect to be helping donors to Mopar man's site. I'll volunteer my time and equipment for the the good of the site.

Edited by CSM
  • Like 1