• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla is Back??!!!

CTcummins24V

• Owner

Quadzilla is a better tweakers tuner. Also has the same features like Edge Juice for the most part. Quadzilla give more tuning for CANBus and wire tap settings. More flexible tuning wise. Now as the for old series it had several weakness that Me78569 documented in my articles database. As for what is new in the DAP's I couldn't tell you. Still as far as I know the Quadzilla is the BIGGEST module out at 180 HP gains.

http://articles.mopar1973man.com/2nd-generation-24v-dodge-cummins/25-fuel-system/452-quadzilla-tips-and-tricks-24v

Edge Comp is plug n play. It has the exact same tunes as Edge Juice. Just no bells and whistles. Only 8 wires. 120 HP gains.

Edge Juice is twice the cost of Edge Comp and lots of bells and whistles with a CS (color screen) or a CTS (color touch screen). Most people screw with the alarms and limits so bad the the Edge Juice users tend to product less power than Edge Comp owners. Still suppose to be 120 HP module.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

21 hours ago, Royal Squire said:

Any reason to avoid a quadzilla. I was leaning towards an edge comp maybe someday, so I've got time to plan. Need other things first. What are pros and cons of both 

I have had an Adrenaline with the original display/controller since 2009....and it still works fine.  I did fry some bits by boosting the truck with the thing plugged in, but I got out the soldering iron and replaced some bits with parts picked up at Radio Shack. 

It's still working like a hot damn.  I'm very happy with it...and even happier that they are back in business.  That will make the truck easier to sell when I get around to doing that. 

I've only used the stock tunes and have been more than happy with those.  I can hit 35psi boost on ADR1000 tunes, level 3....every other level just means crazy pyro temps and black smoke. 

Edited by JoeCanuck