• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

On the Hunt for a Slide in Popup camper

• Staff

Actually a dry heat at 93 isn't bad, especially with enough good water. Last summer working at the 4,000 ft level it would be an average high around 93 but we had a creek 14 feet away that was glacier water. Best water I ever had. Amazing what real clean good water does for you.

I'm getting my camping rig ready...... weather has been in the 60's with not a cloud in the sky last couple days. It's a real blessing too when I got out of DMV and met a real sweet angel of a Christian lady. She was talking about world events just like MoparMom does. It was cool.

Edited by JAG1

Low humidity is a good thing in the higher temps. Low humidity and summer dont usually go together in the southeast. 

I can bundle up for the winter if need be but it just slows everything down. Makes concrete masonry, stucco work a real pain. To many heaters to keep fed.

Redneck cooling in the summer, go stand or sit in the port a john for 10 minutes or so. When you walk out it feels like spring time for a little while.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dripley said:

Redneck cooling in the summer, go stand or sit in the port a john for 10 minutes or so. When you walk out it feels like spring time for a little while.

That is foul.  Those port a johns are nasty.  In Afghanistan and Iraq they were full of flies and as soon as you opened the door they would swarm at you landing all over your body.  Really makes you want to puke when you think about what they are covered in, as they live in those things :sick:.  That image brings back bad memories.

Edited by Hawkez

17 minutes ago, Hawkez said:

That is foul.  Those port a johns are nasty.  In Afghanistan and Iraq they were full of flies and as soon as you opened the door they would swarm at you landing all over your body.  Really makes you want to puke when you think about what they are covered in, as they live in those things :sick:.  That image brings back bad memories.

I hear ya. Only certain days are good for redneck cooling. Nobody shoots at us on the job site.

9 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Well I have some bad news......

Jen tried to wash the 28 year old blinds and they are no more haha.  So she is working on new blinds too.  I am gonna miss those 1980's goodness blinds

Are you sure she did not plan that one? I could see my wife throwing them in the washing machine if she wanted new one. Oh honey, I'm sorrry, I thought they would take that beating.

I envy you guys that post these pictures in the middle of February and you can see the ground, I'm looking forward to my annual trip to Roosevelt,  lake  in a few weeks where I can go fishing without having to punch a hole in the lake, here I've had about 150 inches total accumulation in my drive way and some of the mountain passes have seen around 300 inches total so far, I've also burned 5 cords of wood since October, defiantly been a brutal winter around here.

camper.jpg

• Staff

2 hours ago, dripley said:

IB, I believe you are the king of emoticons. You seem to have one for all occasions.

56be95f009257_animated-smileys-speech-ba