• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

you would be correct Mike! we live on the base of Sky line mountains, haha love this place, i can do ya one better JAG1....... so im a sucker for photography.... so im going to photo bomb yall, sorry in advance lol there is only one pic in this bunch that has a filter, its the one that im going down the highway into town,  the rest were done off my Iphone 6 , and for yall that have never seen Idaho, Enjoy!

IMG_3852.JPG

iphone 338.JPG

iphone 309.JPG

iphone 103.JPG

iphone 039.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

iphone 336.JPG

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3841.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dripley said:

pretty country out there. Hope to see it one day.

Well if your ever up my way, swing on by!!! 

42 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Wow! very nice. I knew you lucky with trucks, Now lucky with a cool place  

Thanks! Same goes for you! If ya ever make it to my neck of the woods, don't be shy! I know ya don't live to far away from me. 

On 10/9/2016 at 2:11 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Fall colors around the house...

DSCF3823.JPGDSCF3820.JPG

You would of never thought this is by riggins!! Really amazing place Mike! Same goes for you also, if your ever my way! Swing on by,

Edited by fuze24v

• Staff

Nice pic with the waterfall and everyone go down. You think safety wearing the helmets on the slippery rocks :thumb1:.

In the old days we were nuts sliding down a dam spillway. Seemed like it was at least a quarter mile long. We would get zingen' down that mossy concrete slope so fast... would scare the P out of you. You'd hit the stream down at the bottom and go skimming on top of the water like you just jumped out of a 100 mile an hour speed boat.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Haggar said:

Awesome pictures!   Sorry mine are not a sunset or rise, but we had fun!  (smoke here has been bad from the forest fires, so the moon has been cool colors, but super limited visibility.)

image1.JPG

Robert rappelling little bradley.JPG

Where were you at? We used to go up on Wilson's Creek and tube down it. It was quite fun but there were some pretty hairy places on it. Still have a pair glasses on the river bottom somewhere up there. Did alot of camping in Linville Gorge too. Have not been to either in years.

5 hours ago, Haggar said:

Awesome pictures!   Sorry mine are not a sunset or rise, but we had fun!  (smoke here has been bad from the forest fires, so the moon has been cool colors, but super limited visibility.)

image1.JPG

Robert rappelling little bradley.JPG

Thats sick! that would be a blast to climb waterfalls!! i have only ever jumped off of them, haha never thought about climbing back up them 

• Staff

Cool, I'm glad winter is starting up. We have not seen snow for several years in the PNW valley floor. in 2008 we had 18 inches at our 500 foot level.

What is interesting is when we drive out to the road there is a lot less snow where everyone cut most of the trees, but, in the middle of our forest the snow is sometimes twice as deep. Go figure:think:

Edited by JAG1

That is the Little Bradley falls.  Saluda NC.  Just East (south physically but east on I-28)  from Ashville.   This is right past the top of Saluda grade if you are familiar with I-26.  The Big Bradley is a 200' waterfall/Rappell.  Hope to do that in the spring. 

Jolsen, my boys are so envious!  They want snow so bad this year!!!  (I am hoping for just some rain at the moment!!) 

Hag

9 hours ago, Haggar said:

That is the Little Bradley falls.  Saluda NC.  Just East (south physically but east on I-28)  from Ashville.   This is right past the top of Saluda grade if you are familiar with I-26.  The Big Bradley is a 200' waterfall/Rappell.  Hope to do that in the spring. 

Jolsen, my boys are so envious!  They want snow so bad this year!!!  (I am hoping for just some rain at the moment!!) 

Hag

I am not familiar with the waterfall but am familiar with that stretch of road. My mother and her parents called Hendersonville home back in the late teens and early 20's. 

• Like 1

• Staff

Jolsen , change that plug out to a new one, but go to an electrical supply house that can can inform you about the least problematic GFI.

In the old days of working in the rain in construction, there weren't any GFI. You could turn on that Skilsaw and if you felt electricity in your elbow and knee it was time to go home. Never got hurt fortunately.

Fuze24,

here is a pic of my 1st gen. Flat bed truck. Been using this truck every work day for over 20 years.

IMG_0623.JPG

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2