• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:31 AM, SilverMoose said:

It's 53 right now down here in tropical FLA.  Freezing my butt off:lol2:

L8tr

D

I've never been in that type cold before.... does it fall off in ice crystals?:whistle:

26 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I've never been in that type cold before.... does it fall off in ice crystals?:whistle:

Only if it takes too long for the truck to warm up:moon:.  See

Going to be in the 30's this week. Have firewood ready for that.  Happy new year to all:cheers:

L8tr

d

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

1st day of the year 2018 and it don't even look like winter here at all. 26*F when I took the picture...

20180101_104311_HDR.jpg

Only about 3-4" of snow on the ground here, Mike.  When it's cold like this, I'd much rather have a deeper snow on the ground so my septic doesn't freeze.  It was pretty mild Fall/Winter until about 2 weeks ago................not very cold and little rain or snow.  Then the DEEP FREEZE!!!!!!!

Not here.  I once shoveled a path thru deep snow to my wood pile so that I could stack 2-3 days worth of wood on my deck................had a deep freeze, and the line leaving my lift tank going to the field froze right where I exposed the ground to the air.  It's only down about 18" there.

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Ha ha ha, I got heated seat thawers :poke:Happy New year all.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION.......Try using more humor in every SITuation

I keep forgetting I have heated seat.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION (besides more humor)  remember heated seats :doh: 

• Like 1

• Staff

Happy New Year             

I spent the weekend splitting wood so today I have to stack and clean up .  I know it's late in the season to be doing this but it's 68°      

IMG_2721.JPG.0fe4769787869900850b12d26ac24371.JPG             

• Staff
18 minutes ago, dorkweed said:

Hope you're gonna burn that "next year".   Splitting it now doesn't equate to "seasoned wood"!!

I think he might do it for a hobby.... notice how small of pieces!

I know one thing, here in Oregon we got to leave bigger chunks, not like that kindling :lol3:

Then again he might be splitin' for grocery store firewood.... 6 pieces for 20 bucks.:thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2