• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

33 minutes ago, kzimmer said:

I hear ya... Last pay period I clocked 187.5 hours in 14 days. Busy time of year.

Salary or hourly? Did a very long week a good while back. I did not know how long it was until I signed wifes time card at 96 hours and I was there longer. Thats way to many hours and have not come close since nor will I do it again.

Edited by dripley

35 minutes ago, dripley said:

Salary or hourly?

Hourly... Thankfully!

31 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Did the taxes take a big bite out of it?

Did it ever... Gave the government 47%. I'm not sure what income tax is like down there, but we get molested.

• Staff

That'a a lot to take away when you worked yourself to the bone. Their needs are to retire on cruise ships at 50, I guess

I'd rather retire on IBMobile's 16 foot fishing boat..... except for the cruise up the inside passage to Alaska...... supposed to be great.

Edited by JAG1

I don't care what boat it is, if I can retire on it, at 50, sign my *** up.

9 minutes ago, Tractorman said:

A couple of weeks ago looking out my window,

- John

20190225_112157.jpg.7b1289168ef15a476a285f359273f635.jpg

Looks like spring compared to here, hoping for some weather above freezing some time soon!

• Staff

We been below normal by quite a lot here in Oregon for the whole month of February and beginning of March. I work outside mostly cause there's woman inside so outside is more peaceful and serene.

Has it been colder than normal for most you guys further east? A warm up is on it's way after at least 6 weeks of unusual cold so I'm hoping it's headed your way too.

kzimmer, my boat is 11'-6" and have to blow it up.

• Like 2

Heres a panoramic picture of my back yard this morning. -22° C. Plenty of snow left. Play structure I put together for my girls last summer. BBQ, Bradley smoker, and my Green Mountain Davy Crockett pellet grill, which currently has a meaty pork shoulder sitting on it. Pulled pork this afternoon.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6HpaWarUpWdv41DX9

Not sure if this picture is viewable with the Google link. If not, let me know and I'll upload it as an attachment.

Edited by kzimmer
Spelling
  • Like 1

We have not been that cold out my just wet. We had about 30" of rain from September to December. Then about 4 week break January and then it started raining again. I have never this much rain in one 6 moth period. We have jobs all over the SE that are 2 and 3 months behind schedule. It only takes 3 to 4 months to build one normal CFA.

This has been the longest coldest winter in my memory. I said the same thing last year, but this was worse. So many -30°C days and -40 to -48 windchill mornings. I'm ready do dig the camper out of the snowbank and go.

Edited by kzimmer
Spelling

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

IBMobile and me are trying to get the camping, fishing, and now the latest.... a bit of metal detecting fun up and rolling again. Mix in a little truckin' together with our campers down south.

I pray he gets his transmission behaving correctly.

Happy Easter Everyone.... It's seems it was a long time for spring to finally show 

• Like 2

• Owner

Had to deal with rain last night and rising river water again. I don't think it will get as bad but had my alert up for me. Turning green out here and all my Vegan Animals keep showing up. Like this morning turkeys roaming the yard for breakfast. Then yesterday morning it was all the deer looking for something to munch on. 

Got mine done but still some back log to clear. Just started my new job last Monday. Got the permit on Wednesday, beautiful weather Thursday and then Friday a hell of a wave of rain, heavy winds and some tornados came up from the gulf and drowned every thing in its path. Rain thru Saturday at the job and home. Hope this isn't an omen of a wet summer. Building on Georgia red clay. It hates water. Likes to grab it and not let it go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1