• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dripley said:

Well someone needs to get the ski jump off the container and back on the mountain.

Try as I may I cant figure out what that is???

It's a rack for solar panels.  Our own design, pulled a permit et al.  It's a completely off-grid site.  Panels are yet to go in.  We have a porotype rack on a different shipping container that's held up for about 5 years.  The new design is way stronger.  We are using an Outback System, which rocks.  We installed that ourselves.

• Thanks 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, dave110 said:

And a slanted roof is easier to roost on. Is there room behind your sofa for me when the feathers hit the fan?

Yes and there a cooler full of Pacifica my latest discovery since GMO chicken at the grocers.

Leety what do you use those containers for? Are people living in those? The solar panels help to also shield the heat in the heat of the day.

19 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Yes and there a cooler full of Pacifica my latest discovery since GMO chicken at the grocers.

Leety what do you use those containers for? Are people living in those? The solar panels help to also shield the heat in the heat of the day.

Mostly storage and a bit of workshop.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...