• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff

That was quite the climb/hike for two guys in their 60's. We did real good getting up there with no trail.

We were camped down in the valley a bit off to the left. Valley floor is at 6900 ft.

Anyway the two nice pics of the mountain stream posted on previous page (a few posts back) were from a hike up the Valley you can see to the left. Too much snow to get up there this time, as you can see.

Alone the day before, I got up to a large patch of snow just below and to the right in pic, I had left without bringing water, was great eating snow on such a warm day. Saw one bear track in the snow

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Man, this sure was a nice thread to read through.  Glad to see all of your trucks/houses/lives beyond the forum!  I'm adding two of my favorite pictures into the mix, the first is a Minnesota summer sunset at the farm I grew up on, and the second is a picture of my favorite "hidden" reservoir in Central City, CO.0620052101.jpg.97f8bef91a9179aaf7b12d197ce20ecd.jpg

IMG_0478.JPG.e0dd7058b911223cb45c734bf29206ac.JPG

• Like 2

• Staff

You have a nice looking truck Treed. I always said these second gens are the best looking and might end up being classics.

IBMOBILE and me understand the need to get away, drop what we're doing and get up in the mountains every so often. It's important no matter which stage life has placed you on.

We are both making the run to the Eclipse meet and hope others will show too.

• Like 1

Thanks @JAG1, I appreciate that!  It hides the blemishes well.....

I'd love to head out there to meet up with all of you guys, but unfortunately that weekend is when (my last semester!) of college starts back up for me.  So i'll catch you guys next time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trreed said:

Hey @BBHD, you're truck doesn't happen to have a Cummins logo in the back window and be missing the passenger door badge, would it?  If so, I saw you turning left up Clear Creek Canyon today.

No i actually drove back to albuquerque last night. My truck is "missing" all its badges and no stickers. my place is at the top of Golden gate canyon. I'll be back up there Wednesday afternoon though 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, trreed said:

This is kinda around my place..  Somewhere south of Central City.  Nice drive, despite the rains making the roads almost impassible.

IMG_3879.JPG

IMG_3881.JPG

You should let me know when you're coming up in my neighborhood so we can meet up. I was up scouting around the old Apex mine this week. My place is at the top of Golden Gate canyon (hwy 46) 

image.jpg

Edited by BBHD

9 hours ago, BBHD said:

You should let me know when you're coming up in my neighborhood so we can meet up. I was up scouting around the old Apex mine this week. My place is at the top of Golden Gate canyon (hwy 46) 

Let go grab a beer!  Isn't there a BBQ place just to the north of the hwy 119 and hwy 46 intersection?  I'm in town today and tomorrow, and then again next weekend