Mopar1973Man.Com LLC
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Reservations for Full Eclipse weekend

• Staff
9 hours ago, joecool911 said:

It's over a year away...I don't know...Beavercreek Store. Lol.

Hope you don't mind going 55 mph. Better economy. I need to clean my radiator too. Cabbage Hill might overheat me.

Go for breakfast at Beavercreek and then head out. Love their breakfast there.

Don't mind 55 I can see us living longer not driving suicidal and not stressed over passing everyone.

• Like 1

All I know is some guy named Jag said i could sleep in the floor of his slide in or maybe that was just under his truck. Maybe I need to get written confirm of the conversation.

See what happens when you disappear for a few weeks.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1

• Staff

I will pick you up at the airport in Boise Dave and you can sleep on Dinette (Converts into extra bed). I only hope you are short cause it only measures about 5'-10'' long. Not like your palace on wheels, but will suffice. Hey it's got bathroom so you don't need to run outside. An you guys won't make fun of me brushing my one tooth left in my head :poke:

• Owner
12 hours ago, dripley said:

All I know is some guy named Jag said i could sleep in the floor of his slide in or maybe that was just under his truck. Maybe I need to get written confirm of the conversation.

See what happens when you disappear for a few weeks.

10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I will pick you up at the airport in Boise Dave and you can sleep on Dinette (Converts into extra bed). I only hope you are short cause it only measures about 5'-10'' long. Not like your palace on wheels, but will suffice. Hey it's got bathroom so you don't need to run outside. An you guys won't make fun of me brushing my one tooth left in my head :poke:

Seriously??? Dave are you coming out? I wouldn't want to miss this for the world. Be able to meet a east coast buddy... :cheers:

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Seriously??? Dave are you coming out? I wouldn't want to miss this for the world. Be able to meet a east coast buddy... :cheers:

I am going to try my best. It is going to depend on where I am. I am hoping to get my company to buy the planed. That would seal the deal for sure. I would darn sure enjoy meeting some you folks.

Almost forgot. Thanks for the written confirmation. Did not really want to sleep under the truck.:whistle:

• Like 1

We'll find a spot for you to sleep. There is always my dinette sleeper. Snoring may limit your sleep though. I also require a pan under my pillow to catch all the drool.? I could bring a cot. They work great under the awning! Even if it rains.

So...what are the dates of arrival and departure for you guys. Looks like the eclipse day is on Monday. I realize it's a long way off. But I'd probably come over traveling Saturday. Departure back home is open to negotiation and how much fun we're having and how many mod's we get into on the trucks. ?

Edited by joecool911

• Staff
5 hours ago, joecool911 said:

I also require a pan under my pillow to catch all the drool.?

images[1].png

3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

18th-22nd for Jen and I

Will probably be the same for us.

8 hours ago, dripley said:

Did not really want to sleep under the truck.:whistle:

There's a place in my RV if you need it with hot running coffee.

chicken-pouring-coffee[1].jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wife wants to make a trip through Yellowstone in the future "she has never seen it before until she drove through real quick on a trip to Salt lake city a couple weeks ago" , so I told her about this get together and now we are on the edge of planning a week long vaca next year headed that general direction. We would most likely be tenting and or sleeping in hotels or B&B's along the way some days.