• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline V2 Testing

TFaoro

• Owner

Any load will kill off the miss. Heavy brake pedal, turn the steering wheel, etc. Soon as the load is gone the miss returns. So it's not exactly a Quadzilla signal issue. It's results after a good long run. Mine usually occurred after exiting the interstate. Now if I pulled into a fuel station to take a leak or grab a soda. Just shut the engine down for less than 5 minutes and start again the miss is gone. The miss is heat related. Then you can drive city streets and not get it at all.

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Idle. Vehicle stopped.

Just make a 40 to 50 mile run down the interstate with 20-20.5* timing exit the interstate and come to stop. It will randomly miss. Normal idle speed (850 RPM), coolant (195*), IAT doesn't matter, TPS (ZERO), etc. All you need is the A/C to cycle and the miss will vanish. 

Drop cruise timing 1-2* and it will not show up. 

Uh....850rpm??? Does everyone else's idle at 850rpm? I idle at 800. 

9 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Push a set of +50 injectors in.. Fixed... :whistle2: I know that's not going to happen... :sofa:

But maybe some 125's or 150's! We'll see what Nick and I come up with. We had a good chat about some injector stuff over the weekend. 

Some thoughts about maybe raising the pop pressure on some bigger injectors says 7 x .011's ish maybe 12's and see if we can reduce the issues related to the limitations of pressure control in our injection system and limitations of mechanical injectors.

31 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Some thoughts about maybe raising the pop pressure on some bigger injectors says 7 x .011's ish maybe 12's and see if we can reduce the issues related to the limitations of pressure control in our injection system and limitations of mechanical injectors.

I can send my 300's in to them to be set at a higher pressure if they want. I don't really want to be running around on stock HO injectors with 140K on them in the mean time though.... We'll see. If you get a chance to talk to them @Me78569 let me know what they say. Injectors take less than an hour usually. 

49 minutes ago, jlbayes said:

Careful screwing with pop pressure on auto trucks. I know Tylers is not but something others should be aware of.

Well don't tease us.  I don't know the result and  I would much rather listen to someone who has already spent time messing with it.