• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

trreed's upgrade thread

I almost bought Duratracks when I was looking for tires because of all the reviews, but settled on toyos as they were pretty aggressive too and people claim they were quiet on Hwy which is true. I still like all terrains because I do get off road once in awhile, not as much as I want to. Last time I went to get firewood I was dragging 2 to 3 logs out of a ditch with my truck, and they were not small logs either, about 20 24 inch in diameter at the trunk and about 30 40 feet long. I wish I took a video that day that was awesome. It was almost like a tractor pull only op hill. I used 4 low second and third gear. But that was on Grapplers before I got rid of them, and I thought they did pretty well all the way around. I did took small chunks out of them that day spinning tires. Some days you just gotta have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Gotta hate when stuff like that happens. Are you just using one of those sucker window phone holder thingys?

I sure am!  It's holding surprisingly well for something that says AutoCraft on it

• Haha 1

Ok @jlbayes.  Another turbo question for you.  I found a complete Crazy Carl's compound pipe set for $460 (Tyler is currently holding it hostage).  Now I'm looking at primary turbos.  Currently planning on running a box 475, but thinking about getting a 1.15 a/r housing to help low end since I'm planning on keeping the 7x0.0095 injectors for a while.  Thoughts?

Edited by trreed