• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello All

Arodrigues29

49 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Nice pics. mine is the one at the top of the page. Just bought an 01 for my next work truck.

Can I see a picture of your truck? You may have been the one I took the idea of badging the grill from. The rest of the truck I debadged when it got the silver SLT stripe painted black and I thought long about a tastefull place to put one Cummins badge on, saw a black one on Google and was sold.

• Staff
1 hour ago, Arodrigues29 said:

Can I see a picture of your truck? You may have been the one I took the idea of badging the grill from. The rest of the truck I debadged when it got the silver SLT stripe painted black and I thought long about a tastefull place to put one Cummins badge on, saw a black one on Google and was sold.

I put the Cummins badge on there in 07.

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

• Staff
23 hours ago, Arodrigues29 said:

Beautiful truck, the Alcoas look amazing!

Thank you, they're a bit of a plain jane compared to the wheels in style now a days , but, they are strong for carrying the camper.

Your cooler in the Summer up there too aren't you?

On 3/19/2017 at 2:34 AM, IBMobile said:

Welcome.  I lived in Cumberland, RI for 21 years and get back there once in a while and to see a 16 year old truck from there in the primo condition yours is in is amazing. 

My father lives in Cumberland, I grew up in Matunuck. I live in Jamestown now, it's tough keeping her clean on the island of salt lol. 

On 3/19/2017 at 10:44 AM, JAG1 said:

Thank you, they're a bit of a plain jane compared to the wheels in style now a days , but, they are strong for carrying the camper.

Your cooler in the Summer up there too aren't you?

If you mean cooler rim wise, no. I run the stockers or Hummer beadlocks all the time. I've been looking into getting a set of the aluminum 3rd gen 17s with some nice rubber, the deep dish big wheels don't do it for me.

• Staff
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, Arodrigues29 said:

Beautiful truck, the Alcoas look amazing!

Thank you. I like your truck too. I'll be posting pictures of my company truck when I get it done. I just bought the 01 and need to transfer the utility flatbed and get 1/2 lines installed, get the in tank lift pump out of there.

Edited by JAG1