• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Madness...

hex0rz

• Owner
3 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

We got steady rain and the power trying to go out right now

No problem here... Inverter will kick in by itself and I won't notice power outage. 

4 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Cool one Mike but, with me you never know...

Just keep you away from the bolt pile and the intercooler tubing... :doh: :lmao:

• Owner
11 minutes ago, dripley said:

I just use the rock. Your truck can be substitute also.

http://www.windycreek.com/weatherrock.html

That's fine... The only difference is the weather rock is happening right now. So if something serious is coming you'll never have any warning to get out, leave, or prepare for bad weather. I'm tired of the surprise storms and not having good warnings. My old weather station only did temp and humidity and a gamble at future weather which that is 15-year-old technology so it was hit and miss. Now with the ability to see a true barometer number, I can see the weather coming and how severe it could be. So I can look back hours ago and see if the weather is change and how. Where the previous didn't log anything.

Again back to the madness, I tend to enjoy the fact I'm long ways from the Madness of the Big Cities. It's up to me to protect my family and myself. I'm not going to rely on Gov't agencies to forewarn me or give assistance. I'm a red-blooded American that will stand on his two feet, not like the Millenial or Snowflake generation always with their hand out looking for help.

God helps those who help themselves. :pray:

• Like 2

We also use the internet for long range forecasting. Works pretty good.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Again back to the madness, I tend to enjoy the fact I'm long ways from the Madness of the Big Cities. It's up to me to protect my family and myself. I'm not going to rely on Gov't agencies to forewarn me or give assistance. I'm a red-blooded American that will stand on his two feet, not like the Millenial or Snowflake generation always with their hand out looking for help.

God helps those who help themselves. :pray:

I will agree completely with you on this.

• Thanks 1

• Staff

We just had a tornado touch down just south of us maybe 12 miles away or so :thumb1: I love weather.

flipped a few private planes that broke from their anchoring and lifted some roof panels is all.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Wait a minute now......isn't it too early yet?

BTW, I know not to go near your truck, I heard what happened to the last guy. All he was carrying was  a couple washers.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Wait a minute now......isn't it too early yet?

With man made climate change*, it's never to early for snow.

Don't forget to do your part to reduce your carbon footprint.

1.  Car pool with a stranger.

2.  Heat your home with warm thoughts. 

3.  Don't eat beef, Eat more chicken.  Cattle consumes large amounts of feed and produce a large volume

of methane gas, a known greenhouse gas, were as chickens eat dirt and are gasless. 

4.  Buy your man made carbon credits to pay the State mandated man made carbon tax.

*previously known as global warming 

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

BTW, I know not to go near your truck, I heard what happened to the last guy. All he was carrying was  a couple washers.

I let that last guy drive my truck.  All I got back was a couple of washers.

• Like 2

All of the flooding we've had the last two years is very strange. There has never been back to back floods like this before, which is why we weren't all that worried about being flooded out again this soon. We thought we had time to build up funds for new construction but were wrong. 

Before all of the flooding started we were on year 4 of the worst drought to ever hit this area. It's just been one extreme to the next. I'm blaming it on the FEMA weather machine lol.

• Like 1

• Owner

I look at it this way to rely on any media or gov't information. Get your own sources of information. You'll find out that alphabet media and alphabet gov't is worthless and you can stand on your own feet. I know there is other factors out there like weather modification etc. But look at what our forefathers have done traveling across the USA and managing to live without assistance or information form these groups. Still this day there are people in the country out here without power the only bill they pay is the phone. Yes I'm talking about some serious back country folks that don't need TV and new media. They do it themselves. 

The "FEMA weather machine" is just a funny thing I picked up from the guys at the competition/cult I'm apart of lol. These events are held in several locations across the country and we lovingly refer to them as FEMA camps.

The MSN is full of nothing but lying agenda driven blowhards who live their lives around "feelings" instead of facts.

Case in point:

I have a friend that lives in Nevada who lost several of his friends in the shooting at Las Vegas. Multiple people from that were there told him there was more than one gunman as there were shots being fired from the ground. The MSN never said a word but his local news has been talking about it non stop.

• Owner
1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

When the end comes, they won't know.

Actually, they are the new beginning... At least these folks know how to operate without all the modern technology or when all the modern technology fails. I tend to float back and forth on the fence on both sides. I know about the old school methods and modern stuff as well. I can see so many people total lost because they are dependent on the system and what Gov't agencies provide them. 

As you pointed out "when the end comes..." there is always a new beginning. Look back at history fall of one empire to start another. There were always people that had to restart again with the basic knowledge. 

Crawling up some grades with wives 9,000 pound trailer in my stock 01, I’m still happy I made it further in one hour than what Lewis & Clark made in one day.  At least that is how I justify getting passed by everybody,  as I’m mashing coffee beans around the fire with my rifle butt. :thumb1:

• Staff

Experts warned Congress this week that an EMP attack by North Korea with a nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb has the potential to kill 90% of the U S population in one year.  The loss of the electric and communication grids along with the shutdown of transportation, water and sewer would cause wide spread famine and disease across the country.  This would set the U S back to post colonial life with Lewis and Clark.   Climate change doesn't look so bad now, does it? 

• Thanks 1

• Owner
8 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

This would set the U S back to post colonial life with Lewis and Clark. 

I live this kind of life now up here in my area. Yeah, I might have internet but no cellphone. Power, I'm all set for power outage being I've got solar, hydro, and battery power. Water and sewer for me are all self-contained here. Water is pumped out of my well and sewage is handled in my septic tanks and drain field. I'm way ahead of most people. I'm already used to the idea of being in the forest alone and traveling the back roads of Idaho to get places.

DSCF1744.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...