• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High idle acting weird

Youngblood24v

Ok so I’ve got 2 questions.. 

1) Recently I’ve been having my high idle mode act really weird. Normally the rpms will gradually climb as the high idle kicks in (I have the delay set for 60 sec.) but I’ve been noticing that lately the high idle just jumps up to around 1100-1200 rpms instantly and not gradually as I’d like to see it. Also I’m sometimes still having an issue where the high idle will kick on after my truck is up to temp and my delay expires. I’ve tried unplugging the quad and I’ve updated it but nothing has changed. Anybody else had an issue like this?

2) Also I was curious if  their was a way to get the default quad tunes like the adr2000 tunes onto the box ( I guess my question is has anybody been able to make a look alike tune for all the normal quad adr. Lvls). I’ve had a couple buddies who want to race but they want to have my truck in the same lvl tune as theirs. I’m not sure why guess their just scared of the v2 tuning ?

all the tunes are hosted in the downloades section.  

high idle ramp up is something people report broken both way.  I fix it for one group and the other group break, and the other way around.  the instant ramp up is where we left it, but it is on the list to revisit.  

1 hour ago, Quadzilla Power said:

it will also slip 100% when you are stopped and the truck is running. It will report 100% at a stop light or stop sign or in park or in nuetral. It is supposed to be 100% at those times or the truck would stall. 

That makes sense. So I would just clear my data log before I make a pull and then I could see what my slip % was for that pull. I get it know. Thanks 

• 1 year later...

Yeah that was the first thing I checked, then I went through and made sure all my settings were still saved under the vehicle information and they are, it flat-out will not let me customize anyting unless it's the V2 tune thats flashed on there..... But it runs like a raped ape tho :thumb1: just sucks on fuel mileage haha