• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

1 hour ago, woodtrucker said:

Just upgraded to 17" rims this week. Really happy with the overall look. A lot of work the last year on this truck. 

New paint, New Dash, New Tires, New Wheels.

image1.jpeg

Looking real good. Maybe I will see it while driving thru on 81. I go thru there twice a week to and from work.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dripley said:

Looking real good. Maybe I will see it while driving thru on 81. I go thru there twice a week to and from work.

Yeah man. Anytime you wanna check it out I’d be happy to meet you. Maybe you can put eyes on the few mystery’s that I’m chasing down right now! 

Couple views from my trip to the BVIs. Not home to post a pic of the truck lol. 

B8F91794-5AD8-47C4-8E44-2FC9583DB213.jpeg

027F0D8C-E32D-411D-8AB8-AD97B0968BF6.jpeg

46FE6263-0313-4661-8EF0-FEC4DC212496.jpeg

6DC24087-3B88-40BC-A756-634C03D49189.jpeg

13 hours ago, woodtrucker said:

Just upgraded to 17" rims this week. Really happy with the overall look. A lot of work the last year on this truck. 

New paint, New Dash, New Tires, New Wheels.

image1.jpeg

Beautiful truck man! If I can ask how much was a pint job for that girl?

• Like 1