• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

painful things to watch people do in their trucks.

It's your truck do with it what you want...but, I can't imagine spending that much money on anything and treating something like that.  Maybe it's a case of more money than brains?  Or maybe he borrowed the truck from a "buddy"?

• Owner
35 minutes ago, Hawkez said:

Or maybe he borrowed the truck from a "buddy"?

Sure won't be a buddy after bringing it back to him like that. Going up is one thing I wonder what it was like when he came back down that slope again. How much more damage did he take on? 

Here is another video full of goofy people.

I drove down to my parents in Kentucky yesterday. 

The most painful thing I saw was the Toyota Tundra owners who thought they owned a dually pulling a big bumper pull camper. 

I saw 3 of them. 

I would come up on a swaying camper and would say I wonder if it is a Tundra.  Yep.

Nothing against Tundras but come on. 

• Like 1

• Owner

Kind of like me and all my road travel, I've got two common tell-tales of goofy people. 

• Any make of vehicle but red in color.
  • Ford vehicles.

The red vehicles typical drive super slow. I might be slow but come on these people are so slow it's pathetic. Now the Ford vehicle typically they are bit older and the owner drives super slow or pass you then slow down to crawl for no reason. 

• Owner
17 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Kind of like me and all my road travel, I've got two common tell-tales of goofy people. 

• Ford vehicles.

The red vehicles typical drive super slow. I might be slow but come on these people are so slow it's pathetic. Now the Ford vehicle typically they are bit older and the owner drives super slow or pass you then slow down to crawl for no reason. 

Now here is a video that is rather graphic of both a Red Vehicle and also being a Ford.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
19 hours ago, Ben said:

I drove down to my parents in Kentucky yesterday. 

The most painful thing I saw was the Toyota Tundra owners who thought they owned a dually pulling a big bumper pull camper. 

I saw 3 of them. 

I would come up on a swaying camper and would say I wonder if it is a Tundra.  Yep.

I know what you mean, I've noticed more of the same thing lately with SUV's pulling too large of a trailer. It's scary, you can readily see  the trailer is boss and cannot be controlled if something goes wrong.

What's different about the cars now a days that causes that Mustang to go to pieces like that?

Edited by JAG1

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I know what you mean, I've noticed more of the same thing lately with SUV's pulling too large of a trailer. It's scary, you can readily see  the trailer is boss and cannot be controlled if something goes wrong.

What's different about the cars now a days that causes that Mustang to go to pieces like that?

My guess would be velocity of the vehicle. 

For that to disintegrate like that I would imagine a high

rate of speed was factored into the equation. 

Plus vehicles today have more hp on average and weigh less than say 30 years ago.  

Just a thought.  

Edited by Ben
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 2:41 PM, Ben said:

No kidding, I used to have a tundra myself it was a nice pickup, average 18-19 MPG and was way better than F-150 I had before similar a year. That's the only thing I'm going to compare to is a half ton. I still would take Tundra over Chevy or Dodge or Ford that's 1/2 ton and it's good to pull a smaller load but some people listen to salesman, we've stretched our breaks and our frames don't rot away anymore and it's like having a 3/4 ton, bla bla bla. After one of my friends bought a Ford with a 7.3 in it and seeing how easy it was pulling same trailers we pulled before, I knew Tundras didn't have anything on it. 

Edit, @JAG1 I corrected my phone again and it changed meaning to my message, might want to see if your like still applicable :shifty:

Edited by Dieselfuture
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 1:35 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

• Ford vehicles.

ouch Mike ouch!!!

ranger.jpg

• Haha 1