• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

40 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Seriously I was praising all the staff and very happy to be in their care. Again on Friday the Doctor is going to put a stent in my right ureter. After that I should be free for a time to really heal. Dang catheter is really killing me now. I want it gone. Friday it will be.

Like right now I'm sitting in the 96 Dodge waiting for MoparMom to finish her treatment.

When mine hit me on the road trip it was over a week before I could see a urologist. That 10 days did not end fast enough. The uroligist removed it and fortunately they schediled for for the surgery 3 days later and I did not have have reinstalled. 

Still thinking about you two and wishing you well. 

@Mopar1973Man

Make sure you haggle with the bills if you are not bring insurance into the mix.   When my wife and I were without insurance I typically got them down by %40 when I told them cash payment plan.

there is ALOT of money to be haggled on if they dont have to talk to insurance.

• Like 1

• Owner
6 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

@Mopar1973Man

Make sure you haggle with the bills if you are not bring insurance into the mix.   When my wife and I were without insurance I typically got them down by %40 when I told them cash payment plan.

there is ALOT of money to be haggled on if they dont have to talk to insurance.

Ill remember that... Being that my pay from here is very random so it makes it rather tough too.

• Like 1

• Staff

Mike, remember you need to enjoy more real fun activity exercise with rest and sleep when your body tells you. Even if it work on truck time, just stop go in and take a nap, let it all go and finish it later when your body tells you. Even if a guest is there... just tell them its nap time.. They can go hiking up the mountain behind your place.  Try letting go each day.... developing this habit of not being bolted down to everything so tight. Remember part of the joy of Heaven is the fact there is no time, no associated stress...  in which God wants us to stop the clocks, realize what He has given and will always be there for us. We all need to absorb more and more our capacity for beauty and amazement. A habit that can become a daily focus becomes part of us..... far more important than the artificial garbage taking over these days

I love you Man.... my skills for friendship aren't very good. I'm working on that.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Owner

You comment about enjoying more real fun. Seriously? I've got to be honest here when you year income from here is only 8k per year Really? Come on I drive 3 days a week 39 hours a week. Now can work odd jobs 2 days a week. If had better income I would but its not there.

Basically all my income pays to keep the trucks running. Now toss in the medical bills ill be running backwards. Not much afterwards. Now with spring coming the income from M73M will fade. By summer there is very little. 

No if there was someone to do the training for MoparMom dialysis I could go back to work an have a better life.

But this is what is tossed at me and I struggle to make it month to month. Like I would love to go camping. Can't really I need to buy tires for the RV, tags, and have the extra time and fund to do such.

My idea was trying to monetize myself more on the site but then I got hit with the medical. Like I was going to do private support on honor system that you donate for my efforts. Never got it final or finished. 

I considered the store again but no one wants the work it with me. So... 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well in back in the hospital. Now they want to protect my right kidney. Easy as a stent or as hard a end up with a tube in my back. Temporary... But the want to be sure right kidney is protected and all cancer is gone.

Back to wear those gowns...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

You comment about enjoying more real fun. Seriously? I've got to be honest here when you year income from here is only 8k per year Really? Come on I drive 3 days a week 39 hours a week. Now can work odd jobs 2 days a week. If had better income I would but its not there.

Basically all my income pays to keep the trucks running. Now toss in the medical bills ill be running backwards. Not much afterwards. Now with spring coming the income from M73M will fade. By summer there is very little. 

No if there was someone to do the training for MoparMom dialysis I could go back to work an have a better life.

But this is what is tossed at me and I struggle to make it month to month. Like I would love to go camping. Can't really I need to buy tires for the RV, tags, and have the extra time and fund to do such.

My idea was trying to monetize myself more on the site but then I got hit with the medical. Like I was going to do private support on honor system that you donate for my efforts. Never got it final or finished. 

Mike I would be interested in working something out with you to help run the store. 

Guest 04Mach1
13 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Man it sounds like you're in between a rock and a hard place. Family medical issues are financially devastating for all those involved, I'll likely be a year or more getting my finances straight from my 18 month stint in Grants, NM helping my dad through his brain and lung cancer treatments. 

I'm not sure about the idaho / Oregon areas but are there ample job opportunities for you closer to medical care for your mom? If you could find temporary residence and steady paying job closer to properly equipped medical facilities that provide the services your mom requires, you probably would have a better life balance which would probably greatly improve yours and your mom's mental and physical health. Stress and fatigue can be fatal.

I know it sucks to think about leaving the home you own but self and family are of far greater importance than any material item such as a house or the dirt it sits on.