• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Isspro fuel pressure gauge

• Owner
On 1/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, dripley said:

Mine have white lights in them. The gauge is the same except with a black face. But I do have little green covers to put on the bulbs to turn them green. They came from ISSPRO.

Bit of a difference @dripley most likely has a EV1 series. I'm running the EV2 series gauge. The panel light is USB programmable in the gauge plus the RED warning light is programmable for any range on the gauge. You can also USB program the needle movement speed. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
19 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

If I were back to work I'd throw out an offer. Been laid off for over a week now, hoping to get called back soon. I'll check back when I do to see if you still have it.

Is your company seeing a slow down in business?

I wouldn't wait for them to call you back..... I'd be out looking for a job. It often meant that I usually found a better job..... closer to home better work conditions etc.

14 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Bit of a difference @dripley most likely has a EV1 series. I'm running the EV2 series gauge. The panel light is USB programmable in the gauge plus the RED warning light is programmable for any range on the gauge. You can also USB program the needle movement speed.

Definitely EV1's with incandescent bulbs. 

• Staff

JAG1,

I don't want to jack the thread so I'll be quick. I drive a car hauler for a living, automotive industry is up and down with certain times of year. All in all the job/pay and benefits to me are worth waiting for. They project a 2-4 week lay off tops. That's what I'm hoping for. Fingers crossed! I really do like the job, hate to jump ship.

• Owner
Just now, Doubletrouble said:

I've been hanging out here quite frequently, just reading and learning about my truck and what others are doing. Very interesting to me and a great bunch of people here. 

Thank you. I was original just my notebook of answers as time went on it kept growing. The membership pool is what created the standards not me. Like myself I'm long haul as well doing at least 1,200 miles a week. I'm right around 500 HP and getting just about 19 to 20 MPG all winter long. As the odometer says 407k miles the last time I looked.

My designs if you follow... I'm more built around longevity and reliability than performance. Hence why the smaller tires and good high marks for part life. My high mark is 27.2 MPG most of the parts on the truck last quite a long time like brakes at 180k to 200k. 

• Staff

Moper1973man,

That's basically where I want to go with my truck. Longevity and reliability. If I pick up some extra horse power and economy along the way so be it. Will be staying with the stock tire size and don't really use my truck to its full potential. Just wanted a long lasting platform hence the Cummins 

• Owner
2 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Will be staying with the stock tire size and don't really use my truck to its full potential.

Go down. 265's on 3.55 tend to wear front suspension more. 235's I ran for many years really did extend the brakes and way better traction. Now dropping down to 245/75 R16 on the truck changes the final gearing to 3.69:1 to the ground producing more torque to the ground. This little mod just allows more power out to the ground, and reduced drive line stress.  Yeah, I know I've managed to snap 5th gear off at 80 MPH. But that gear had over 350k miles on it... Metal fatigue...

DSCF4627.JPG

There is all kinds of stuff you can do without going up in huge HP injectors and twin turbos...

• Staff
2 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

JAG1,

I don't want to jack the thread so I'll be quick. I drive a car hauler for a living, automotive industry is up and down with certain times of year. All in all the job/pay and benefits to me are worth waiting for. They project a 2-4 week lay off tops. That's what I'm hoping for. Fingers crossed! I really do like the job, hate to jump ship.

Yeah thats a good job. I can understand wanting to stay with that one.